Supercutshaircut trim

I went to Islington London Supercuts on the 24/2/17 at 13:50pm i left. I have noticed there are longer bits. Pulling and ripping my hair nasty lady!
I have taken photos.
Get in touch asap as my hair needs to be corrected.
I will also inform a serious hierarchy!
Waiting for your reply urgently on this matter.
I made it very clear to Uzria that I do not have much money and she has taken advantage of not giving me the service or the value I deserve as a customer she came across as a very conniving woman. Strange comments were made to me by the previous customer hairdresser did not defend me as a customer.
Ms S Kaur