Super 8 Worldwidesuper 8 staff las vegas nv

C Sep 03, 2018 Review updated:

I checked in on 8/29/18. I was locked out of the room over 5 times in 5 days. Because the keys didn't work. The staff was rude and unprofessional. Housekeeping never came to clean the roo.. I had to call the front desk for Service. On Sept/1/18. The maid came to the room. When I said come she left. I called the front desk and reported the incident. No maid arrived. I called Expedia, that's who I booked the room with. The couldn't get through to the manager they tried twice. At 5 :30 p. I called he front desk again requesting housekeeping. 5 minutes later the manager came to the door with an attitude. Stating that she checked the Security camera. And a maid came to the room with a vacuum cleaner at 1:45 PM and cleaned the room. So basically she was calling me a liar. On Sept/2/18 someone entered the room without my consent and stole money. The room was nasty the floors/ carpet was dirty. The housekeeping staff didn't speak English therefore I was unable to communicate with them. The entire stay was AWFULI was unable to make a complaint online marketing t wouldn't go through.

• Updated by Coco Brown · Sep 03, 2018

I'm sorry ypu UST have me confused with someone else. I don't know you personally. You were not there. What I stated in my complaint is what happened. The room/ floors were nasty. I had to request. Housekeeping if not the would have never came to clean it. The manager had an attitude about me requesting service. Made up a lie about a video tap that did not exist. Because she is liar. Get a life dirt BAG!!!

• Pe
    pegster01 Sep 04, 2018

I dont think its a lie myself ... no good experience here