Super 8hotel in louisville, kentucky misrepresentation

My husband and I had to come to Louisville for a three month follow-up cat scan at the University of Louisville. We had stayed at the Marriott Fairfield for three weeks in December. We wanted to stay there again, but they were no longer offering the medical discount. I chose Super 8 because the price was right and they claimed to have an airport shuttle. It turns out they do not have an airport shuttle and never have had one, even though it states that it does on the interent. The Fairfield had a free shuttle to take you to the doctors and hospital. By the time I paid all the cab fees, I could have stayed at the Fairfield.

I just felt this was false advertising.