Super 8 Garysburg North Carolina — unauthorized credit card charge
On June 16, 2018 I arrived at the Garysburg, North Carolina for an overnight stay, which was fine. Then on June 26, 2018 when I received my credit card statement I discovered that the hotel management had charged an additional fee of $300.00 supposedly for a broken television. I have tried to resolve this matter through my master card company.
I have also tried to get in contact with the management of the Super 8 in Garysburg, North Carolina. Management will not discuss the issue with me. I definitely do not recall breaking a television set. it is my estimation that between June 16 and the time the claim was submitted that this room was rented by someone else. If the television was broken house keeping could just as well be responsible to maintain their employment. These examples are just possibilities.
More Super 8 Garysburg North Carolina Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - overcharged for room
- Super 8 Worldwide - hotel reservations 
- Super 8 Worldwide - super 8 in atoka oklahoma
- Super 8 Motel - maint. not kept up & filthy
- Super 8 in Vincennes Indiana - refused refund