Suntrust Bankpoor customer service

A

I had to wait at the drive thru window 15 minutes to make a cash payment. After a while I used the call button and was ignored. I tried again asking if there was a problem and the annoyed teller told me they just started processing my transaction. A few other cars came and went so again I tried the call button and was told they were processing my transaction. It's cash, how long does it take?? I could hear the guy next to me making an $8, 000 transaction, telling the teller how it needed to be processed and they had him in and out faster than processing a simple payment. I went inside the bank to speak with the manager and imagine my surprise to hear the tellers loudly gossiping about me as I entered the bank lobby. When I asked the branch manager why it took so long he called the "head" teller in, who happened to be one of the tellers gossiping about me as I entered the bank. She admitted the window teller had put my transaction aside to help the next person and then made the excuse that system was down and finally she said "I didn't know you were there that long." The branch manager said he'd "talk to the tellers" but didn't know what he could do for me... No real apology, just excuses.