Suntan Citystc scams

I

Suntan city in knoxville tn (fountain city).My husband got a membership the day we got back 2gether.Wendy dunn (hamby) lied 2 him the whole time she just wanted 2 make commission off the sale.She's hatin bc my man didn't want her.she is a meth head with the needle.Suntan city scams n all that yea I guess that's why they don't have honest ppl workin for them its easy money for drugs...stealin from ppl is what they do best will never tan there.fusion is the place 2 go...nice ppl work there n they don't try 2 sell u the whole salon...

• Mi
    missmillie Oct 23, 2012

^ LOL

• Im
    imhisbabygirl Oct 23, 2012

Nope sure ain't.there's nothing 2 b jealous of what her needles n std's.no thanks she can keep it all.there's a difference between me n her she look like a man I look like a woman no jealousy here.freedom of speech just sayin.c I'm not the stupid type when we gt back 2gether I made him get checked n so did I.he has somethin I dont that's the way its gonna stay.bt she needs 2 start tellin folks so they can atleast bag it up.I'm just sayin she will lay dwn with anything any time any where.what does she care bout protection cause she already got it.no matter how much u dnt like condoms there safer than nothing plus she lays in those beds.no thanks ill pass.she tld him she was off drugs in feb then post on fb u only been clean 4 10 wks.what a liar n trash that is.I put my kids first.plus she lied 2 him 2 get that membership sign up.

• Im
    imhisbabygirl Oct 22, 2012

Suntan city in fountain city in knoxville tn.My husband got a membership the day we got back 2 gether an the skank wendy dunn (hamby) lied 2 him cause she wanted that commission.not 2 mention she is a needle junkie with meth look her up she just got arrested last month meigs co.They dont care bout there customers all they care bout is the next person 2 fall into the trap.She also was wanting 2 get with my husband but she's nasty lookin.looks like a man u can tell she's hittin those needles.