Menu

complaints

FARMASI Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with FARMASI at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for FARMASI has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FARMASI. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

FARMASI complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest FARMASI complaints

S
3:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI Mixed feelings about FARMASI's Zen Mascara: review of quality control and transparency issues

As a regular FARMASI customer, I feel compelled to share my recent experience with their Zen Mascara. Let me preface by saying that I've been absolutely in love with this product for a while now. I've tried many mascaras in my life, but nothing quite compares to Zen. It provides a perfect amount of volume, length, and definition to my lashes without clumping or smudging. Needless to say, I was a happy customer.

However, my last order from FARMASI left me disappointed and concerned. All of the previous tubes of Zen that I've ordered came wrapped in a plastic sheath that served as an extra layer of protection. This time, however, the two tubes that I received did not have the plastic covering. Instead, they had an ingredient sticker serving as a seal. Not a big deal, I thought. But when I tried to remove the sticker, it left a sticky residue on the tube.

Moreover, the main issue was that both tubes were practically dried up. It was as if they had been sitting on the shelf for months, or worse, that they had been used and returned to the company, which then sealed them with a sticker and sold them as new. As a consumer, this was extremely concerning to me.

I immediately reached out to FARMASI's customer service, hoping to get an explanation or a resolution. To their credit, they responded promptly and offered to send me two new tubes, free of charge. While I appreciate their willingness to make things right, I can't help but wonder if this is a common practice for them. Are they selling expired or used products as new without disclosing it? This experience has definitely left me with some doubts and reservations about continuing to order from FARMASI.

In conclusion, while I still love the Zen Mascara, my recent experience with FARMASI has been disappointing. The quality control and transparency seem to be lacking, and I would caution other customers to be vigilant when ordering from them.

R
2:27 pm EDT

FARMASI Warning: The Incompetence of FARMASI's Service is Simply Unacceptable

As a consumer, I recently had a dreadful experience with FARMASI (farmasi.ba) and I feel it is important to share my review to warn others about the incompetence of the company. Despite placing my order through a trusted beauty influencer, I faced nothing but disappointment and frustration when my order failed to arrive for an extended period of time. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the length of time it took for my order to arrive was unacceptable and simply not worth the wait.

To provide context, my order was being shipped from their warehouse in Florida and I reside just one state north in Georgia. Despite the proximity in location, the shipping timeline seemed endless and I was left twiddling my thumbs for an unreasonable amount of time. As a result, I was unable to test the makeup products that I had orders and was left feeling utterly disappointed by the whole buying experience.

To put it quite plainly, the service provided by FARMASI is absolutely pathetic. I would strongly caution other customers to avoid making any purchases from this company, and to instead seek out alternatives where reliable, efficient service is guaranteed. As a person who strives for higher standards of customer service, I am appalled by the lack of professionalism demonstrated by FARMASI and do not believe they deserve even a single star rating.

My experience is a clear and striking reminder of the importance of choosing brands that prioritize customer satisfaction and take pride in their business operations. While I cannot speak on the quality of the makeup products, I can attest to the fact that my purchasing experience has been severely lacking and has left a sour taste in my mouth.

M
1:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI Disappointing Experience with FARMASI: Dry Mascara, Difficult Shaving Cream, Small Shampoo Bottles, and Unhelpful Representative

I recently had an experience with FARMASI and wanted to share my thoughts and opinions with others who may be considering purchasing their products. Upon trying all of their mascaras, I found that they were rather dry and did not last very long. It was almost as if they only put a very small amount of product in each tube. Additionally, I purchased shaving cream for my sons and found that the cream was incredibly difficult to get out of the can. Furthermore, I was disappointed to find that the shampoo I ordered came in rather small bottles considering the price that I had paid for it.

In an effort to express my concerns, I sought out advice from my FARMASI representative, Caron Burns. However, when I brought up my issues with the products, she spoke to me in a very stern manner and instructed me to never say anything negative about the company's offerings. To make matters even worse, she proceeded to kick me out of her Facebook chat due to my concerns. Unfortunately, this experience left me feeling as though FARMASI's focus is solely on making a profit, with no regard for the quality of the products they are selling. Overall, my experience with FARMASI was far from positive.

Is FARMASI legit?

Our verdict: FARMASI's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate FARMASI's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

FARMASI earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: FARMASI rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

FARMASI has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Farmasi.ba has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows FARMASI website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Farmasi.ba has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to FARMASI has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to FARMASI. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI Frustration with FARMASI: My Experience with Returning a Product and Waiting for a Refund

I recently had an experience with FARMASI (farmasi.ba) that has been a rollercoaster ride of emotions and frustration. In November, I decided to purchase an acne regime that totaled $142.42. Unfortunately, the product didn't work for me and actually made my skin worse. I decided to return the product and shipped it back to their facility on December 15th. Since then, I have been waiting for my refund.

Initially, I was hoping to get the cash refunded back to me, but I was okay with them applying the credit to my account. This is because I have actually been a big fan of their makeup products that I have used in the past. However, despite my patience and understanding, I continue to wait for them to process the refund.

To my frustration, I recently noticed that my account showed a credit for the refund amount. However, the credit disappeared the next day and no money has been refunded. This has added to the growing frustration and confusion during this whole process.

It's extremely disappointing to see how long it takes for companies to refund money. In today's digital age, it appears that payments can be taken out of accounts with ease. But when it comes to giving back what is owed, there always seems to be a significant delay.

Overall, this experience with FARMASI has left a bitter taste in my mouth. While I am still a fan of their makeup products, I am no longer sure if I will continue to support their brand. Moving forward, it's important for companies to have efficient customer service processes that prioritize transparency and clarity.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI FARMASI Beauty Influencer Program Review: Unethical Treatment and Policy Changes

As someone who recently became a Beauty Influencer with FARMASI (farmasi.ba), I was initially pleased with their offer of six months without any minimum amount orders required to remain part of the company. However, my opinion soon changed when they altered their policy at the start of 2021, reducing the grace period to just three months and introducing a minimum purchase value of 125 Pv.

Despite the changes, I put in some effort and made a few sales, resulting in a balance of $80 in my GPG account, which I was looking forward to using towards my next order. Unfortunately, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment and frustration when I discovered that my account had been arbitrarily closed by FARMASI without any warning or notification via email.

What's worse is that the balance of my GPG account was comprised of sales I made back in November and December of 2020, which felt like a total theft of my hard-earned money. As a Beauty Influencer, I had put my trust in FARMASI, but their sudden decision to close my account without any explanation or opportunity to rectify any potential issues felt highly unethical.

In conclusion, I strongly advise anyone considering becoming a Beauty Influencer with FARMASI to think twice about the company's policies and their treatment of their customers. It's a shame for a brand promising such great things to turn out this way, but it is ultimately a red flag that should not be ignored.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI Unreliable Communication and Poor Customer Service at FARMASI (farmasi.ba)

I had an unfortunate experience ordering from FARMASI (farmasi.ba). While I was excited to give a gift through their online platform, it ended up being more trouble than it was worth. I was disappointed to find out that after waiting for three weeks, I was expected to go pick up the item myself rather than receive it via delivery. Despite reaching out for information such as a tracking number or invoice, I received no detailed information on my product. Instead, I was sent a Facebook messenger request asking for payment.

Feeling frustrated with the lack of communication and customer service, I asked for a refund and gave up on receiving the product. However, to my surprise, the order arrived at my doorstep two days later through delivery. Though I was grateful to receive the gift, the overall experience was far from satisfactory.

I feel hesitant to order from the same representative again due to the poor experience I had, and would not recommend FARMASI to others looking to make a purchase. As a consumer, I expect reliable communication, transparency, and quality service. Unfortunately, FARMASI failed to meet these standards, and I feel that they do not deserve my business. Although I wish to give them a chance to improve their service in the future, at this time I cannot recommend them to fellow consumers.

M

FARMASI Farmasi Products: A Disappointing Experience

Recently, I was introduced to Farmasi by a friend who became a Farmasi Influencer and recommended me to try it out to enjoy the benefit of their 50% pricing. I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of this brand before, but I decided to give it a try anyways. I purchased a trio eyeshadow and a matte lip gloss, as I wanted to start out with just a few products to see if they were any good.

Unfortunately, my experience with these products left much to be desired. The eyeshadow trio was difficult to blend and did not perform as well as other drugstore brands like Cover Girl. I even tried applying it with different eye primers, including two high-end primers that I typically love, but it still fell short of my expectations. As for the matte lip gloss, it was a huge disappointment. The color was nothing like what was advertised and appeared to have more of a peach tone than the advertised pink. Suffice to say, I was left with a shade that I absolutely hated.

Overall, I was unimpressed with Farmasi's products and have no intention of purchasing anything from them again. While I appreciate the opportunity to enjoy their pricing, my experience with their products did not meet my expectations. In the future, I will stick with my tried-and-true brands that I know I can count on.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI Frustrating experience with FARMASI: Lack of Confirmation, Poor Customer Service, and Unresolved Ghost Charge

I recently had an experience with FARMASI, an online store that sells various products and also allows individuals to become representatives for the company. With the intention of purchasing $128.93 worth of products and a starter kit, I signed up as a representative and made the transaction online. However, after completing the transaction, I did not receive any confirmation that my order had been placed.

This caused me to be concerned, so I reached out to the representative whom I had signed up under, only to find out that I was not in her system. I then proceeded to contact FARMASI's customer service department, but unfortunately, my experience was far from satisfactory. I had to select the option that I was a representative just to be able to speak with a person, and even then, I was not getting any answers.

After reaching out to customer service for two consecutive weeks, I was finally informed that there had been a ghost charge on January 2, 2021, which means that there was a discrepancy in the system. The FARMASI representatives assured me that my money would be refunded, but sadly, none of it has been returned to me as of yet.

It's quite unfortunate that I did not have a positive experience with FARMASI, as I was really interested in purchasing their products. However, at this point, my main priority is getting my money back. I hope that the FARMASI team will take this feedback seriously and work on improving their customer service and order process, so that others don't have to go through the same unpleasant experience that I did.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI Unprofessional Behavior by FARMASI Representatives Leads to Loss of Customer - A Review

Upon my recent experience with FARMASI (farmasi.ba), I have decided to no longer give my patronage to this company. It has come to my attention that their representatives are utilizing the same social media accounts to both promote products and spearhead a harmful, discriminatory, and illegal campaign against four well-known public figures who are currently undergoing litigation. Regina Rand, in particular, spends all of her time promoting hateful and defamatory posts about these individuals, and her personal vendetta should not be allowed on the same page as the products sold by FARMASI.

It's troubling to see that FARMASI would allow individuals like Regina Rand to represent their brand. By accepting representatives who conduct themselves in such an unprofessional and detrimental manner, the company itself becomes associated with their actions. These representatives should embody the values that FARMASI stands for, and instead, they are acting in ways that contradict those values.

Personally, I refuse to associate myself with any business or brand that condones such behavior. The products may be of high quality, but I cannot support a company that aligns themselves with those who spread hate and cause harm to others. Thankfully, I have found comparable products, such as shampoo and oil, readily available at Walmart.

In conclusion, FARMASI has unfortunately lost a customer and potentially many more if they do not take immediate action to address the behavior of their representatives and ensure that they all act with the utmost integrity and professionalism.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FARMASI Deceptive Business Practices: My Experience with FARMASI (farmasi.ba)

I had a really bad experience with FARMASI (farmasi.ba) and I would strongly advise anyone considering using their services to look elsewhere. In my opinion, this is a company that uses deceitful tactics to lure people in and then takes advantage of them.

When I signed up with them in October 2020, I was told that there were no quotas and that I could sign up for the discount without any obligation to sell anything. Sounded great, right? But then the company suddenly added quotas without informing me or any of their other customers. I found out through my sponsor that my account had been deactivated, and when I spoke to customer service, they confirmed that the changes had been made by the managers and there was nothing they could do.

It's frustrating enough to have been misled by the company, but to have them take my money and then shut down my account without even bothering to send an email or any sort of communication is just plain bad business. I wasn't even given the chance to try to meet the quotas before they closed me out.

In my opinion, FARMASI is a deceptive company that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. It's a shame because they do actually have some good products, but their shady practices make it impossible for me to trust them. If you're thinking of signing up with them, my advice is to stay far, far away. There are plenty of other options out there that won't treat you like this.

Overview of FARMASI customer experience

FARMASI, the cosmetics brand, has received numerous complaints from customers. They have been criticized for poor customer service, late shipments, and defective products. Many consumers have reported experiencing skin irritation upon using FARMASI's cosmetics. Additionally, the company has been accused of making false beauty claims and selling products that don't deliver promised results. In summary, FARMASI has significant issues that need addressing, and customers should be cautious before purchasing their products.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

FARMASI contacts