The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sundance Travel — scam artists!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Sundance Travel Agency - www.sundancetvl.com
I would like to thank Becca from Pennsylvania for clarifying the position of Sundance Travel Agency as the sleaziest scam of travel agencies. As I understand it, if you scam the customer, then the customer is to blame for spending their money foolishly. Very nice!
I was contacted by this company after mindlessly entering a contest to enter a free car at the Blackhawks game. I was then advised that I won a 3 day trip to Orlando or Vegas. Nothing to buy and no time share to purchase. I only needed to give them an hour of my time with my wife (make arrangements for babysitting) and make over $30K/yr...oh yes, and be over 21 yrs of age. Here's the rub. i specifically asked if I was going to be solicited to buy something (b/c I was told I had to pick up my free trip in person). I was told no. Now that I have done the research to see that I will be solicited, I will not be attending. I have noticed that they have called 5 times since we initially agreed to meet with them...and the date scheduled hasn't even arrived yet.
Thank you to everyone for clearing the air. Most of all, thank you to Becca for showing what the company philosophy is really about... screwing the consumer!
More Sundance Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Sundance Vacations - fraudulent misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations - actually not a scam
- Sundance Vacations - free cruise and sales pitch
- Smart Travel Aka Sundance Vacations - possible scam
- Sundance Vacations - 3-day cruise
- Sundance Vacations - 10 one week vacation plan and 5 years later no vacations
- Sundance Vacations - ethical behavior
- Sundance Vacations - misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations / Plan With Tan / Travel Advantage Network - misrepresentation, manipulation, illegal business practice
- Sundance Vacations - rip off