Sun Tan Citykeep taking money out of your account

K

I canceled my account with Sun Tan City however they continued to take money out of my checking account. I had to go in twice and then they would not return my money. Waiting times would sometimes be 35 to 45 minutes. Would not recommend them to anyone!!

• Ti
    Timber Stepp May 05, 2010

Sun Tan City will take money out of your debit card and if you change cards will take money out of your checking account..
    I lost my job (by the way, this was the second time I went to suntancity and no problems with taking money out of account with debit card for six months) but, when I lost my job and could no longer pay and I believe I had 2 to 3 months left on six months contract they would not stop it (even with economy like it is today) and I offered after I found another job, if stc would stop until found job, then I would be happy to continue my visits to stc and also continue to take out of debit card and I got a NO...
    I chnage debit card numbers and stc then took out of my checking acct..
    You are going to loose customer over this, even though you do have good tanning beds, but you charge too much this year went up 10.00 per mth for six visits and another 10.00 for one month of service..
    Obvisiously, You don't care about your customers are people in general with today economy..