Sun CommunitiesHarassment

N Nov 02, 2020

I bought a mobile home at blue jay mobile home park about 6 months ago. Since I have moved here the park manager heather has been nasty to me. She never introduced herself. She's trespassed in my backyard... Driving thru it on her golf cart. She never gets two sides of a story and gets extremely nasty when you try to discuss things with her. She demanded I move my hand dolly from my back yard even tho it could only be seen from my back yard. My granddaughters were visiting and she came to accuse me of running a daycare.. Which I certainly do not. Yet two separate homes on my block are babysitting daily and the grandchildren reside permanently here. I was told to not park in front of my house or on the lawn and I immediately moved my truck n apologized. Yet at least 10-15 people keep their cars in the road and on the lawn on a daily basis and she does nothing. A man who was no trespassed from the park moved rt in across the street n parked his car on the neighbors lawn. There are now tire rutts on both neighbors lawns n nothing is said. I was told to keep my dogs on a leash at all times so when I work in my yard I teether them. She stormed up to me and accused me of tying them out n leaving them out alone. I told her no I am out with them n she called me a liar. I kept my cool n said I will not argue with you and i'll make sure that they aren't tied up alone in my yard. That wasn't good enough for her and in a nasty vile voice she says I can find some complaints on you if you want and then she left. She flat out lied to me and said my dogs were tied out and she saw them n was banging on my door but I wasn't home. She carries that camera and loves to take her evidence pictures yet can not show me one with my dogs tethered. She then calls animal control and makes a false report against me. Yet when I was attacked while walking my dogs by another members loose dog she did nothing. I was holed up for over 15 minutes trying to hold my dogs back from the at large dog who kept barking n lunging at us. To lie n talk to me in such a nasty way was the last straw. I deserve to live in peace just like everyone else here does. All my neighbors like me. I stay to myself and work in my yard. I carry my poop bags everywhere and always clean up after my dogs. My dogs do not bark. Do not dig. Do not bite. They are registered. These other dogs are always barking while their owners do nothing to quite them. They do not clean up their dogs poop... And yet I am the one who hears it all. I have been nothing but polite. I have been overly polite. And all I get is nastiness in return. Even the neighbors are talking about her singling me out and harassing me while others blatantly break rules and nothing is ever said to them. My yard n house were cleaned weeks before her memo was sent out to all members to clean up. She has a problem and its her problem not mine. I do not deserve to be treated like dirt.. Talk down to.. And for her to outright lie to animal control was totally off base. I bought my home. I passed the qualifications to live here. I've worked these parks and dreamed of the day when I would be old enough to live on one. She has some personal vendetta against me that is unjustified and has turned into something it shouldn't have. I am being singled out and my peace of mind has been stolen from me. I want her to leave me alone. She has enough to worry about with the neglected work thats not getting done.
Our amenities are not operating at 100%. Things are either not opening or closing early due to covid yet there is absolutely no sanitizing being done. If someone is closing early yet no cleaning is taken place I and everyone else are being denied access to what we pay for. I have pictures. I have videos. There are mole hills throughout the park that never get removed. I actually fell in one n twisted my ankle. All the dirt mounds scattered throughout the park lesson the appeal they want us to hold high yet they ignore it when its on them to clean up. I live here. I bought my place. I respect the park n my neighbors. I deserve the same especially from someone who works here. She had better not ever talk to me in such a nasty way again. It was so uncalled for. And to flat out say to me she'll go find some complaints on my dogs because she has no proof of anything. And to call animal services and blatantly lie is so far out of line. My health is bad. My mental state is deteriorating with the constant harassment. Apparently she thinks this is her personal playground when it is not. She has not right or justified reason to make my life here a livn hell for her own personal enjoyment. I have gone above n beyond to appease her yet she gets more vile towards me every day. I want it to stop. I have the right to a peaceful existence here just like anyone else does. I want something done about her nasty manner. Her condescending attitude. The vicious lies she tells to feed her ego.
She needs to worry about disinfecting the buildings that she closes early claiming corona. She needs to worry about the maintenance men having access to the kitchen we've been banned from using. Cleaning the clubhouse every day when you close it at 3 due to corona. Cleaning our pool in the 2 hrs we are no longer allowed to access... Due to corona. One cannot use corona as an excuse to take our amenities away yet not lift one finger to protect us from catching it. Seems to me they take our amenities away to lighten their own workload yet we are paying their salaries and getting nothing in return.
I hope to hear from you and to get the same peace of mind that others share here. I hope you get to the bottom of her bad attitude and adjust it for her.
Id hate to take this to the next step.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I can finally get the peace I was promised when I joined this sun community.

Nicole murphy

• El
    ELla Luttrell Mar 03, 2021

I too have had the same experience with the manager in Sevierville Tennessee. I lived there for 5 years and had a wonderful experience before Sun Communities bought out the resort. Amber Williams started bullying me and my daughter who worked in the office. She was so nasty that my daughter had to quit her job and move out.og the park the manager then set her sights on me and it was he'll to live in the park so HR did absolutely nothing about her or even give us a courtesy call to discuss out issues. I too have moved out and sold our Motor Bus. He husband Eddie Williams started in on my husband. So I have no trust in Sun Communities to take care if rudd employees and they show no respect for their monthly tenants. I will be filing a law suit against Sun and Amber and Eddie Williams as well as the HR department and Marco.