Summit SourceVery helpful and quick to respond

I ordered an antenna from Summit Source and when I got it, it was missing bracket. Sam in customer service was very helpful and responded quickly. They ended up not having the missing bracket, but contacted the manufacturer for me. Within 4 days I had the bracket. I wanted to let people know that you can't believe everything you hear on the internet. I had a very positive experience and I will definitely keep Summit Source in mind and suggest them to others.

Gabe