Suddenlink Communicationsinternet

I ordered your services to switch from my old provider. I had scheduled a technician to install my internet on 10/4/19 between 2-5pm. I left work early that day to sit at my house and no one ever showed and no one ever called. I have called tech support three separate times between 10/3/19 and 10/6/19, two of which I was hung up on without being provided any answers, and the third time I was on hold for over an hour and a half. I had heard good things about your services but I wouldn't know because I cannot get anyone to accomplish anything. I was told my services are active, but because they are not working, I do not expect to be charged so far. I have already paid the initial payment and am highly disappointed. I will give Sudden link a chance for the remainder of this week, until 10/12/19. By that point, if the issues are not resolved or I at least have some answers, I will be cancelling my service and you will lose me as a customer, as well as anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Me