Suddenlink Communications — fraudulent charge on my bill
I had an appointment due to poor internet service. The service was going in and out.
When the technician called me, I advised the issued seemed to be resolved. The customer service rep reset the modem and the problem appeared to go away.
I advised the technician he could still come out and check the equipment and HE chose not to. He advised me if the problem persisted, to call back and report it. He did not advise of a charge. Again, this was his decision not to come.
Now Suddenlink states it's a valid charge because the technician coded it was cancelled at the door. The technician did not come to my home and he mad the decision not to come to my home.
This is a fraudulent charge and falsification of key records.
I want the charge removed
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out
- Suddenlink - fraud
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink - cable