Subwaysubway not paying the employees the hours they have worked

E

I have worked at subway a few months and I have my 2 week notice about a month ago and subway still owes me 4 weeks of work I did for them and I'm calling the district manager over and over texting him he blames it on payroll then I go to the store he is not there I don't even know what to do now subway owes me money and I need the money ASAP and I cannot wait around like this. If I do not get paid in the next few days I'm going to report the company and file a law suit on them for the issues I had while I was working and for the money they owe me.

• Lm
    Lmaoo Oct 17, 2018

YAASSS i hope you get your money stay strong and dont back down!!