SubwayI received horrible service from the person who prepared my sandwich

S

So they person making my sandwich snapped at me to let me know she can make my sandwich. I said hi she just looked at me disrespectful and didn't greet me back. She started to help me but was rushing my order but nobody else was in line and there was not that much urgency needed. She was very rude and I remained paitent. I wanted to verbally abuse her but that wouldn't calm or help the situation any. I don't ever want to receive the type of service I did today or ever at any Subway franchise.