StyleWewoven items that were seconds that they refused to pay for returns

S

First of all, i received a first order. I only tried on one item and made another order. None of the items in the second order were satisfactory, woven incorrectly, such that the shoulders did not match the garment and looked as if the item had been hanging in someone's closet for many years. I called customer service and was told to supply pictures. I did so, the next message said that i could receive a 30% discount. I said i didn't consider the items wearable. They then refused to pay for postage, but failed to tell me that and continued to ignore my complaints until their 30 days window for returning items. Now they tell me i can only get store credit. Who would want credit from a company that sends inferior items that wouldn't be sold with out markings telling one what was wrong with the item. By then i had tried to wear the second item in my first order, it had the same problem as all the second order items. Improperly woven. In other words, crap!

This company is fraudulent and should be banned. Don't do business with them, they are crooks. Complain to your credit card company if you are unfortunate enough to have ordered something from then. Go on customer sites and warn others.

I am requesting a refund of my money and postage to send them back the order.

I'll contact the president of this company and complain, do the same. I rarely complain about a company, but in this case, they thought they were putting one over on me, think again.

Join in warning others about this company...

RESOLVED

• StyleWe's response · Dec 25, 2016

Dear Sonia Blackman
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.
    If you have any question, feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will reply ASAP.Or you can just talk with our live person through our live chat window.
    Best regards