StyleWecompany logo

StyleWe

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 247 complaints
210 resolved 37 unresolved

This account has been claimed by StyleWe customer service / representatives through our verification process.

StyleWe reviews & complaints 361 - 247

StyleWe complaints 247

StyleWe - return on dresses

Formal dresses were mis-delivered, by the time I received, event was over. Was out of town past the initial 30 days, have been trying to return ever since i got home. Am on about 40 days now and...

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - clothing is nothing like the description on website, especially the sizing.

My first order with Stylewe turned out horrible.
The bathing suit I order in a size larger than I usually order is made so small that the cups of the bathing suit only reached the top of my ribs. I sent an email stating that this bathing suit is defective and the sizing chart was incorrect, but they will not take it back. Plus the dress I ordered is also sized incorrectly and the material is the cheapest . I am keeping the jumpsuit because that fit ( I ordered everything in the same size) but the material is so cheap it make me itchy. I would like to return the bathing suit and dress.
I have been emailing them and they will not accept the bathing suit return even though I said the sizing was incorrect.
Never again.

Hi Tara,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([email protected])and we will get back to you ASAP.

K

I agree. I bought two dresses. They looked terrible and didn't fit. I can't seem to get a return address either to get a refund.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - used dress shipped in — the most terrible experience

I ordered a dress and a top from stylewe. The dress arrived with obvious foodlike stains from bust to the end edge. Apparently, it was wore by someone else before it was sold to me. The top is made from cheap materials and is very different from the website's description. After I requested to return and spent time to take pictures as the website requested, I was offered to 20% discount to keep the used dress--can you imagine that? they ask a customer to wear dirty clothing. Awful!!!

StyleWe claims to carry designer fashion but actually sell used clothing, which is unethical. As a fact, the order fulfillment is performed in China. The StyleWe.com only has a return center in U.S., which leaves a big open door for not fulfill the order or even fraud. You can imagine...it is dangerous! I am so regret that I did not read the complains boards before I placed my order. For future customers, please pay attention before you place an order at StyleWe.com. In my case, I do not know who wore this dress before, whether the dress carries any disease...terrible experience. Also, I am not sure if I can get my money back.

Hi SunshineM,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Our products are provided by independent designers and all the items we sell are new item . We are constantly working with them to provide better fashions for you. Your claim/complaint is very important to us and to our designers.
Our fulfillment center is in China. We have customer service and return center in US/ China .And some of them would need to be return to the designer directly .
Items can be returned for any reasons within 30 days of the delivery date.
For return policy, you can check here: https://www.stylewe.com/information/returns-and-exchanges

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - should have read the reviews...

Hindsight is always 20/20. I wish i had read the reviews. I sent an ill fitting dress back last week and i have not received a confirmation or a refund. Horrible, horrible customer service. I have left three different messages and no one has gotten back to me. I also messaged through their facebook page. They have no phone number, everything is through email and you get an automated response every time. Be warned - do not order through this company. I am now trying to fight this through paypal and my credit card company. Will put a report into the better business bureau.
This is in regards to order 5t267367

Hi customer,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Have you returned the items to us ?If so, you should get the refund after we received the return proof by you in 3 business days .
Sorry that we don't provide phone service until now .But we have open a live chat to give instant assistance to our customers and a night team which will stay up all night to reply our customers' emails.

Hi lbm2016,
Sorry for all the inconvenience.
Upon checking, the refund had sent to you in June 25th .I've sent the transaction ID via private massage to you .You can check with Paypal as well.
FYI :It will take longer time (maybe 1 to 2 weeks depending on which CC company is ) to process the refund for the bank if your original payment method is credit card.

StyleWe - return instructions

I purchased 5 dresses from StyleWe 3 I want to return due to the fit. I've emailed 3 times already for a US address to return dresses. I have been waiting for several days but on there website the say 24 hours returns not happening. I have 4 more items in my bag over $400 worth guess they don't want my business therefore I'm removing them and will never buy from STyle We again!

Hi Kathy Davila,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
If you have submitted the return request on our website, you should receive the return details after 24 hours .Pls note to check your junk folder as well .
if you haven't submit, pls follow below details :
Kindly please log in the website and go to My Orders.
Pls log in the website via computer or mobile phone as the feature is not available on APP so far.
You can check the return policy here :https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

Hi Kathy,

Jun 25, 2016
Hi Kathy,
Hello, this is Kitty from StyleWe Customer Service team. I’m glad to assist you on your order!
Sorry for all inconvenience caused.
Could you pls help email us the order number you would like to make return for our handling? Our email address is [email protected]
We value your business, we will handle the case for you with priority once received your email.
Looking forward to hear from you via email soon.
Thanks for kind corporation.
Have a nice day~

Best regards,
StyleWe

Same here. Don't trust that they will provide return information while you contacting by email. They don't even mentioned any return address while replying me after I requested for return.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - received wrong item, never exchanged, still waiting for refund longer than they said it would take.

I'm very disappointed in this company's service because they really offer a unique collection of clothing. I purchased 2 garments and received one right away, no problems. the second piece took weeks to receive and then when I finally did get it, it was the wrong piece. I let them know that and then the problems began. Until I received that piece and noticed the ship from address was Singapore, I had no idea I was dealing with someone in China. It doesn't say that anywhere on their site and had I known that from the beginning I would have never purchased. In order to exchange the item sent, for the item I paid for and had ordered, they asked for a series of pictures including the label and garment. Had no problem with that and sent them all the next day. Then their reply said, "the sku on the label is the same as what you ordered". They obviously mis-tagged the top and didn't even look at the picture I sent or compared it to the picture of what I ordered. Then the run around and skam started. They offered me 1/3rd of what I paid for it as compensation to drop it. After attempting to get the piece I ordered in several emails, I could never get confirmation they would send it and they wanted me to pay to return the item they shipped me by mistake. Each time I emailed & got a reply, the reply came from someone different and different information. Fed up, I finally told them I just wanted a refund for the piece I didn't receive. They kept dragging their feet and the last straw was after about 4 emails requesting a full refund, they replied, "So do you want a refund?" Fortunately I purchased through Paypal, and they have a dispute pending. Stylewe said they would process my refund and it would take 2-3 business days. It has now been 5 business days, still no refund. My suggestion is to be VERY CAUTIOUS when or if purchasing from this company

Hi Christie Remsen,

StyleWe

Same reply here, "the sku on the label is same as what you ordered". Well, you can put whatever tag on and make it same as what you show on the website! However, they got a different tag that's sewed on the dress. Poor manufacturing and bad quality.

StyleWe - dress

Huge mistake! I ordered a dress from here, about 6 weeks later I hadn't received, i'm a stylist and sometimes I have an abundant of merchandise coming and going. Nonetheless, this dress was for me. Huge pot a dots, wanted to use for a seminar, how to calm pot a dots... Anywho, right while I was wondering where my dress was, I received a message from someone at stylewe saying my dress had been returned as it was undelieverable, mind you I receive packages at my loft daily... Hmmm, I asked for the tracking number and the company, didn't receive it. I was told I would have to pay for the delivery again, if I wanted the dress. Ok, so $63 isn't a fortunate, but i'm not going to just let you have my hard earned money. I stopped emailing them directly and filed a dispute with paypal. They never responded on paypal, I received a refund. Do not order from this place, scam...

Hi Venice,

StyleWe - dresses

I ordered two dresses from these guys and paid $155 using PayPal. The items were significantly different from how they were described and pictures on the website. After some back and forth where they asked about the pictures, I shipped back the items at my own expense (UPS Tracking #: 1ZW616504285655643) within their return policy timeframe. 10 days ago they acknowledged having received the return shipment and confirmed that they have issued a refund for the full payment of $155 which will be received within 3 business days, and it's not been here yet. I paid through PayPal and after disputing with PayPal, I am next going to dispute it with my credit card company but want to make sure these guys are black-listed.

Hi NehaDB,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Upon checking, the refund had sent to you.And we have sent the transaction ID of the refund to you via private Massage, pls note check it .
You can contact paypal to check for you as well.
We valued your business and we hope that you can have a better shopping experience when shop with us in the future .

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - horrible customer service... they won't issue me a refund for my return

I ordered 3 items from the site. Was not impressed with the quality for the cost and returned 2 of them in March. I misplaced the tracking number and the company says they cant process the return or give me my money back without it. I asked for a phone number to speak with someone and never got a response. A few weeks later I emailed again to inquire about the return and they said they could only issue a credit as too much time has passed. I still do not know if my return was received! And I do not want a credit! Just want this issue resolved. I order all the time online and NEVER have an issue! Very very very disappointed!!!

Hi Marci,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Sorry that we don't provide phone service until now .But we have open a live chat to give instant assistance to our customers and a night team which will stay up all night to reply our customers' emails now.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - I returned a dress and never got a refund

I bought a dress that looked lovely on the picture but totally different when it arrived. my order Number is [protected]
I promptly asked for A return label which was not that easy to get.
I returned it by parcel post to Stylewe, Ontario CA, 91761
USPS Tracking No. [protected] 27 on 5/24/2016.
According to the paperwork I should have my refund in 3 business days.
I have not seen it.
please investigate this Company

Hi Rosemarie Burroughs,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Upon checking, the refund had sent, I've sent the transaction ID of the refund to you via private massage as well .
You can contact paypal to check for you as well.

StyleWe

This is a scam. I ordered two dresses. Didn't fit one and the other did not like. I sent them a email for a return label. They said they would get back to me with 48 hours. NOthing. I can't return them. I do not have an address to return except someplace in Singapore according to the label. What a disgrace. Don';t order from this site. No phone number no address.

same thing happened to me!

B
Jun 03, 2016

StyleWe - huge disappointment

I finally received my order after waiting for like forever and when I opened the package I was extremely disappointed! Sizes were incorrect and everything was very small and narrow, it did not fit at all. One zipper was stuck and when I pulled it, it just fell off! Very poor quality of the clothing! Never expected that because the pictures on StyleWe website look really good.
I tried to get in touch with StyleWe, but it took me nowhere, because I did not get a response and no help was provided.

Hi Bunny,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Our normal delivery time is 2-5 business days of preparing the orders and 7-10 business days of shipping (2 to 3 for express shipping).

StyleWe - clothing website

Stylewe fooled me as many others who didn't read the reviews BEFORE buying from them. The website looks very professional but upon reading more on the site I find so many grammatical errors that I should have noticed. First of all, the sizing is Chinese and much smaller than U.S. sizing. I wear a large and ordered an extra large -their XL turns out to be a small in U.S. sizing. Impossible to know that since it isn't mentioned anywhere on the site. I, of course wanted to return the blouse and couldn't find a phone number ANYWHERE! I emailed them 4 times and waited two weeks before I finally received a response indicating that I should print the attached label and then email to them (the same number they sent me) the tracking number-very strange. I found all sorts of complaints about the company online and I still am worried about my return reaching them but $100 isn't that easy to write off. FYI:
Their address in the U.S. is: 1700 S. Milliken Ave., Ontario CA, 91761. Another issue is that there was no mention of the company the label was to be shipped from UPS, USPS, FED EX, etc. I had to research online to find that I needed to ship the return through DHL. even though they shipped it to me via Federal Express International from Singapore! I am appalled with the customer service of this company. It remains to be seen if I ever receive a refund. Just don't shop there.

Hi Ferris,
Sorry for your unsatisfied.
We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
Thanks for your help.

Our items usually run one size smaller, so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S, M, L"etc,it will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You can also refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S, M, L, etc).The size guide is just a  reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details.
If you run into any issue feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!
Best Regard,
Hi Ferris Berry,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Currently, most of our dresses are manufactured in China.Some of our items run one size smaller, so it will be better to choose bigger size. Every time when you click the size "S, M, L"etc,it will show the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size. Then you can check . You need to refer to the item Product Details to see the exact measurements first and choose the corresponding size (S, M, L, etc).The size guide is just a reference for all the items, which is not as accurate as the info of product details.

K

I had the same problem as Ms. Berry. According to STYLEWE email instruction, I returned the merchandise to the STYLEWE address at 1700 S MILLIKEN AVE, ONTARIO CA 91761, and then I emailed STYLEWE the copy of the USPS receipt and the tracking number showing the merchandise was delivered correctly to the STYLEWE address above. But it said that the merchandise was sent to CANADA! and did not want to refund. This is very bogus excuse because there is no such ZIPCODE 91761 in CANADA. I have tried to resolve this issue since August 15th, 2016. So stay away from STYLEWE.

Kim Tran

Likewise here, and thanks for the information.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - return service does not exist as promised

On April 28 I ordered and paid for 8 apparel items. It took 3 weeks for the items to arrive. All were too small and poor quality, not what I expected. I filled out the return request for authorization to return and shipping address. Response stated I would receive information in 48 hours. Have sent several more messages with same response. It has been 8 days now and still no return authorization or communication. Never before have I experienced such fraud online. Today is May 27 and I am out nearly $700 with no idea what to do next. This company is criminal!

Hi Rtche,
Hi Rtche,

Did you pay via PayPal?

StyleWe - dresses

On Wednesday, 05/18/16, I ordered 2 dresses and paid extra to have them shipped priority. When I checked on my order it still showed at "processing". I link into their live chat and was frustrated by the results. The person I chatted with said that it takes them 2-5 business days to process an order. I asked why it would take that long when their website showed that the items were in stock. The response was "It is our policy. It takes 2 - 5 business days to process orders. There really isn't anything I can do." I said that wasn't very good customer service. The reply was "it takes time for their designers to prepare." I explained that I had ordered these dresses to wear to a wedding and that I needed to have them by 05/27/ 16, which is why I paid extra for priority shipping. The response was "Well, at least you'll have them for a future event." I was shocked with that answer. I said that wasn't a very good response. That I did not show very good customer service.

My order did arrive on Tuesday. And neither of the dresses fit. They are way too small, even thought I ordered according to their size chart sizes that would fit me. And one of them has an odd odor to it. They were shipped from China, which I sort of expected since there was no address or anything on their website. Now I have to pay to return the order and wait to see how long it takes them to refund my credit card. Their return policy is to give store credit so this is going to be another battle.

They have some beautiful looking dresses, in styles and fabrics that I like but I will never order from them again. They have no concept of customer service and their sizes are not accurate.

Hi Angele,

Hi ageleynse2009,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
Your feedback is very important for StyleWe and our designers to improve our products and services.Thanks for your information .

StyleWe

I viewed the dresses on the stylewe website and decided to check the reviews. Thank goodness I did. The dress designs & prices seemed to good to be true. From a lot of the reviews I gather that these clothes seemed to cater to Asian women, who are mostly petite & skinny. I am a curvy American woman with breasts, hips, thighs & booty (size 10-12)! Ladies stick to American & European cuts. There are styles/designs that cost more but worth the money for fit, fabric, proportion, silhouette and most importantly "No Hassle Returns & Refunds"!!

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - cannot get confirmation of my order but they have been paid

I placed an order around 10:30 p.m. on 5/17 and within minutes I received confirmation of the PayPal transaction. The items showed as in stock and I paid an extra $20 for 2-5 delivery. This morning the order showed as "processing" so I tried to chat (please note that the chat box pops up). I got a message that there were no available chat agents. I tried again this afternoon - same thing. I emailed and received an email back that I would receive a response within 48 hours. I should have read reviews first and looked that there are no options to speak to an agent. I have asked for the order to be cancelled, but have little confidence that I will receive a response

Hi Red79

Hi Red79,
Sorry for all the confusion .

R

Update - part of the order was received and the other part was cancelled because the merchandise was unavailable (although it was not referenced as out of stock when the order was placed). I was pleased with the handbag. I have been contacted by StyleWe twice to remove the negative feedback.. Readers can make draw your own conclusion. Personally I feel that their chat service should work, they should provide an international customer service number, and customers should not have to track down orders.

A
May 10, 2016
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - never received my order!

I have no idea where is my order and these people from StyleWe are ignoring me! My order was placed over a months ago and I have ordered a dress from them and yet there is no sign of my order! Wanted to get a refund, but they never replied to my messages and I don't know how to get my money back! Too bad I did not see all these reviews earlier! I'm so disappointed! The dress was not the most expensive one, but I really hate the fact I was cheated so easily! Horrible company to deal with!

Hi Ann,

Sorry for your inconvenience caused.

Hi Ann,

StyleWe

I have not received my dress ordered weeks ago-the Queen Mulock multicolor casual maxi dress, size 8. By mistake I had ordered two dresses and cancelled one, but did not get any. Carol Jacobs [email protected] 8608 Carter Grove Wy Knoxville, TN 37923

Dear Stylewe, I have not received my order of the Queen Mulock multicolor bow casual maxi dress. I had inadvertantly ordered two and contacted you to delete one, but I didn't get any. Carol Jacobs [email protected]

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - not a scam but poor quality

Just after buying of stylewe.com, I check this website and was scarred about being scammed. There are so many bad reviews.. So I ordered a dress on stylewe.com. About 70 USD. The website is very...

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - their dresses not even close to what on the pictures

do not buy anything from them !!! - I bought two dresses that looked amazing on the picture and said they were both cotton dresses.
First, the way dressed are done looks cheap and sits terrible. On the picture they book looked very stylish, fashionable and a great fit for a skinny and tall body. When I tried those dresses I look like a grandma and the material is not 100% cotton so they mislead their costumers. Those dresses also longer than my knees they didn't look that long on the picture. The black dress looked like a funeral dress and the butterfly on the sleeves looked very cheap and wierd. On the picture it looked very complementing. The red one fitted terribly and looked nothing close to stylish. Cheap and unattractive cut and design and material. Waisted $180! I hope I can still return those dresses.
This company needs to be stopped from promoting their products on Facebook non stop

Hi Kristina,
Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).
Kindly please log in the website and go to My Orders.There is "Return/Exchange " button in the specific order. You need to click it to submit the request and you will get authorization from us. We will reply you with return address by email after then.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

StyleWe - your website won't accept my password!!

When I type in my user name and password, your website tells me there is an error and I need to wait one hour before resubmitting. My user name is the following: suzanne.[protected]@gmail.com. My password is Ceiling41. How am I supposed to order anything if my password keeps getting rejecting. Also, your site will not let me create a new password.

Suzanne Jaser

Email: suzanne.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi Suzanne,

Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

We have just reset the PW for your account, pls check the message we sent to you mins ago, hope it OK for you to log in the account now.

Hi Suzanne,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied and the delay reply.
There is a technical fault for this item, we are so sorry for that .
As I checked, you have placed the order with this account .I think it means that we have handle this issue for you already .

StyleWe

Yes, you got lucky. DO NOT do business with them, the clothes are not the ones in the pictures and extremely BAD quality.

Suzanne, I highly suggest that you edit your comment and delete your email address and password. Posting any of your login anywhere is the biggest no-no in online identity security! Sorry this comment wasn't more helpful in regards to your complaint against StyleWe...

you got lucky! don't buy anything from them! They are not trustworthy!

StyleWe - refund not received

I placed an order on april 1 at stylewe. The next day I read about the fact that this site is fraudulent. I immediately, emailed stylewe and told them to cancel my order which was still pending. I recieved a automated message saying they would get back to me in 48 hours. They have not gotten back to me and my account was charged thru pay pal yesterday. This is not a legitimate site and I am seeking my money back.

Hi Teresa,

Hi Teresa,
Sorry for all your unsatisfied and the delay reply.
As we were experience system error during that period, some messages failed to come in, we probably missed your information.

StyleWe

i agree!!! Scam, Scam, Scam!!! they took my money and run. Never, never trust any company from CHINA!

1  ...  9 10 11  ...  13