Having problems with StubHub?

1866 788 2482 (USA & Canada)
1800 770 534 (Australia)
1800 436 0113 (Mexico)
+1 415 222 8400 (International)
+44 800 783 0260 (United Kingdom)
199 Fremont Street, Suite 300, Floor 4
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with StubHub.

Complaints & Reviews

StubHub.com — scam and cheating

On 9/23/08 my wife decides to surprise me with 49ers tickets. She does the best she can do, not knowing the...

Stub Hub — mike manning

I posted four concert tickets I wanted to sell on their website. Stub Hub contacted me and told me there wa...

Stubhubfalse tickets

I bought 2 very high priced tickets to see Coldplay at Verizon for 8/3 ($1900). These tickets were confirmed 3 months prior to the show. They were reconfirmed 3 days before the show. Then 2 days before the show, I was informed that the tickets weren't available. Either they were sold to someone else or the seller wasn't legitimate. Stubhub had no inventory to sell me comparable tickets so I was out of luck. I had paid airfare, rental car and hotel fees to see this concert, so a rebate isn't really helpful, really need the seats! Some graduation present for my daughter!!! The lack of professionalism by STUBHUB is not to be believed. I sense serious fraud here...

• Ji
      Jim Oct 10, 2008

STUBHUB is an EBAY co. Stop doing business with both.

• Co
      ColoradoJimH Oct 12, 2008

StubHub Sold Me Invalid Tickets. Read more:

• Fl
      flames618 Mar 24, 2011

I purchased tickets for the Sweet 16 two weeks prior to the event. After going through everything, Stubhub said that my card had not been charged yet and that it was awaiting confirmation. I gave them several days to confirm the purchase, but no contact was made by Stubhub to let me know that it never went through. I had to call them to see why I didn't receive a confirmation and they were unable to tell me why it didn't go through. In the 5 days I was waiting for any word from Stubhub, comparable tickets went up 3 times the price at which I paid for. I've since learned that I'm one of many people to have been screwed over by this. Stubhub will post tickets and allow the sellers to pull tickets after they've already been purchased by people like me so they can sell them at a higher price. It seems to me like the tickets are not for sale, but up for auction. I've used Stubhub once before and I had a fine experience, but after this mess and hearing about all of the other complaints I will never use Stubhub again and will tell everyone I know to avoid Stubhub at all costs.

Stubhub — scam

Ordered tickets that said aisle. Were not aisle and stub hub said they could not do anything about it. They...

Stubhubstubhub rip off

Found tickets on StubHub, seller noted difference in seating at venue from what was shown on ticket. Used StubHub website to verify seating chart. At concert found out that tickets were wrong and seating chart was wrong. Appealed to StubHub for partial refund because the listing on their website was inaccurate - they refused to honour their mistakes and even said that there was no record of my complaint which I made the business day after the concert. StubHub does not truly protect its buyers so beware.

sachaL Sep 05, 2018

I am really upset in finding out I have payed over double the price for worse tickets than I am seeing sell for on ticket master.ca. My total cost in CAD for my tickets came up to $307.00 on stubhub and the total for the same section or better on ticketmaster.ca is CAD $120.25 all fees included in both prices.
        can we figure out a resolution please