Straight Talk Wireless / unlimited data

I purchased an unlimited data plain for 55 dollars which the card stated unlimited unlimited data. Well when I reach a certain amount of data they blocked me from being able to use any data. I still had 20 days left of service before I had to refill my account. I called them and they told me that it is unlimited until I get to 60 gs. Well it never said that on any card I have purchased. It only says data unlimited unlimited Twice. Unlimited means there is no limited to what you use. I guess they didn't learn that in school or something. The picture I'm showing is my data chart which states I have used 200 gb of my unlimited plain. I had to end up buying a 5 dollar plan just to get 1 gb of data. I have talk to them over and over again and can't get no where with them.

Straight Talk Wireless

• Updated by Melissablack197840, Mar 12, 2019

If I was sell you a 12 pack of coca cola but only had 6 cans in the pack... Do you think you would be ok with it? I mean I guess just because it says 12
    Pack doesn't mean there has to be 12 in the pack. It is false advertising

• Updated by Melissablack197840, Mar 12, 2019

If you are going to be selling something you have to be straight up about it and not false advertise!! Its the law!! Duh!!!

Me