[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless — service
My husband and I both have had straight talk phones for over 7 years. Here recently we have noticed that when we first pay our bill our phones don't run properly and function slowly on Wi-Fi until we run out of days then we cannot use the internet unless we are hooked up to Wi-Fi. It's like they are forcing us to use all of our data so they can try to get that extra money out of us to "speed" our phones back up.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- Straight Talk Wireless - customer service and management
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive