Steve MaddenHorrible Odor

I am a 23 year old consumer. Just recently however, I've purchased shoes from Steve Madden. These were leather shoes by the way. After a couple of days of wearing, it was beginning to smell. It had a really bad odor from the leather. I never had a problem with the smell of my feet, so it was apparently the smell of the leather that arose. I've changed the foot padding and such and nothing seem to work. Not only did my shoes smell, my father purchased the same one's recently as well from Steve Madden, and he's having the same problem.

I suggest that Steven Madden do some research about the material used to make their shoes. And why the leather smells horribly after a few days of wear.

• Te
    Terry Bolo May 23, 2018

My shoes are elastic woven, and it is not the insoles, it is the elastic material. I had them in a window for a week, and they still smell. It is sickening.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices