The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Steve Madden — Horrible Odor
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am a 23 year old consumer. Just recently however, I've purchased shoes from Steve Madden. These were leather shoes by the way. After a couple of days of wearing, it was beginning to smell. It had a really bad odor from the leather. I never had a problem with the smell of my feet, so it was apparently the smell of the leather that arose. I've changed the foot padding and such and nothing seem to work. Not only did my shoes smell, my father purchased the same one's recently as well from Steve Madden, and he's having the same problem.
I suggest that Steven Madden do some research about the material used to make their shoes. And why the leather smells horribly after a few days of wear.
More Steve Madden Complaints & Reviews
- Steve Madden - Chemical Odor
- Steve Madden - Broken Shoe
- Steve Madden - My account had several holds for online purchase
- Steve Madden - OMG Shoes STINK!
- Steve Madden - New shoe and used shoe
- Steve Madden - false advertisement
- Steve Madden - kimmie black bandi
- Steve Madden Gift Certifcate - Gift Card Fraud
- Steve Madden - shoes
- Steve Madden - belly shoes