Steers — service, cold burgers, burnt chips
Hi on Tuesday 16 July 2019 we bought burgers,
1) The patties were not in a warmer but in a lunch box, the patties were cold. Shouldn't the patties be grilled as the orders come in? Because they grilled a lot and just put it in a lunch box thing, cold. The cheese didnt even melt when I opened the burger
2) the one burger was packed and opened 3 times, forgot the extra cheese, then forgot the sauce! We asked that a new must be made, our request was ignored.
3) burned chips! seriously, was this on purpose?
So very bad expierence from Steers Parkview Pretoria.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service
- Steers - bad food/service
- Steers - rib burger
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - service
- Steers - dainfern square fourways
- Steers - price inquiry