Steerscheesy chilli chips

I must admit that the cheesy chilly chips is one of my favourite indulgence's I always order that no matter what else I buy, But, I will that Queenstown cheesy chilly chips are the worse I travel a lot to east london and you always get a generous amount cheese with the chilly but, in Queenstown if you get more than a table spoon of cheese and chilly that looks like a goat walked over them... disgusting guys please improve or take more pride in your product... this was on the 27th of november 2015... As for a resolve to the problem im not sure i can think of one... my email [protected]@gmail.com if there is any further questions...

cheesy chilli chips