Steersbad food

M Jun 27, 2019

Good afternoon

Very disappointed food is expensive and that is the way I received my hamburger last night was cold, but one side of burger of soggy. They even did not make effort to put the tomato on top and so little lettuce thus not look like the photo on your website. It taste if the patty was made the morning is was very dry almost like rubber. With this service of that branch I would not even give them a 1 star, there is so much other things I would like to talk that bother me, people in kitchen cant put there hands in waste bin and after that work with the food, and I saw once also they scratch stuff of the roll and re-use it again. See my foto's please and another thing the cheese is not even melted and looks old.

bad food