Stearns & Foster/KimberlyHorrible Bed

Bought this mattress 2 months ago and it is horrible!! Paid money for a top of the line mattress we can not use. My husband and I both are waking up in severe pain. Called furniture store where purchased no help. Once you buy a mattress your out all the money with no help. Also called Stearns and Foster with no help, same thing. They say it's just a comfort issue not warranty so not their problem. That's why you get to try them out in the store. Sorry I don't feel that's right, you lay on mattress for a few minutes in the store and make a decision, my goodness you don't spend the night in the store!! So o guess it's ok to just throw almost $2000.00 out the window. Obviously Stearns & Foster don't care about happy customers and neither does Knoxville Wholesale Furniture!!

• Ka
    kathyB8 Jul 12, 2012

I have the same issue, I bought the bed at Steinhoufels and after 4 months had to have the bed replaced due to sagging. Last week I had to call again ( 4 months later) having the same issue. The man came out, took measurements, turned the matterss and sent an email today saying it's a comfort issue. This is nuts, I have never in all of my years had 2 mattersses do this in a short period of time. I guess the only thing I can do is call them every other month until something is done.