Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — drive thru
I was in the drive thru at the Crawfordsville, Indiana location. The woman at the speaker took forever to ask us what we wanted on our sandwiches and what not. She also got one of the sandwiches wrong. I had ordered the number 15 on the $4 meal menu. I had asked for lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, onion, pickle, and ketchup. The woman repeated everything and said mustard was on my sandwich. I did not order mustard. I am allergic. So I told her no mustard and she couldn't figure out which sandwich i was talking about. I had ordered a total of three sandwiches and two were plain with only cheese. The only one with everything on it she couldn't figure out that that sandwich was the one I was talking about. We got to the window. I paid and got my food and double checked everything. My sandwich (the one with pretty much everything on it) was missing half of the things I had ordered. It only had lettuce, a splash of mayonnaise and ketchup, and cheese and bacon. Nothing else. I also recieved a Coke instead of a Diet Coke like I had asked for. I was in a hurry to return to my job and take this food to my coworkers so I dealt with my messed up food. It took way too long and the mistakes made were just plain annoying. I repeated myself a dozen times and it was still wrong.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders