STC Saudi Arabia/Sawa Carddaily & weekly deduction

T

For the last seven month every morning SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two registered complaints nothing has happened. Now for the last two to three month every week anoth SR. 5.oo is deducted on Wednesday. I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I receive some unwanted messages for downloading ring tones which I never open.I want them to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile [protected]

Abidz Apr 09, 2016

Dear STC Sawa Team,

Daily my Sawa balance is deductd 0.80 hala. I have been to your Service Centre & called customer care but still the balance is deducted.

My mobile no. is: [protected]. Request you to please stop this deduction immediately.

• Ra
    rania143 Feb 21, 2016

i tried sending blank SMS to 800444 and 800828 but i cant, i tried also space character still i cant, please help. Thank you

• Da
    danish maqsood Jan 05, 2016

• Mu
    Muhammad Moiz Oct 09, 2015

Dear STC Sawa Team,

Daily my Sawa balance is deductd 0.49 hala. I have been to your Service Centre & called customer care but still the balance is deducted.

• 00
    000000075562 May 09, 2015

the quicknet that i purchased for a year plan was a total scam from stc. they mentioned in there advertisement along with the router that it could provide a max speed of 150mbps. i knew that it is impossible to reach such high speed of 150mbps specially in this part of the world. but at least, if 10mbps speed would be acceptable. however right after installation of the router, i found out that the max seed it could provide in my area is only 0.90 mbps. i ranthe next day and try to return the item but of no success. i was just promised that it could be fixed after 48 hours. i was patient enough to wait for the 48 hrs as promised, however month passed by nothing happens and if fact it went worst. the 0.90 mbps went down to 0.27mbps lately. i was just told to every person that i spoke with thru phone (customer service) or personally from their office that there is nothing that they can do. it is every individuals complaint and you have to wait for the next 48 hours after your case is filed. or should we say until the purchased plan is reached?
    Basically, STC just need your money and they don't care if they satisfy you on the type of service that you paid for. it's horrendous. i will have all my stc account stop and suggest to all not to purchase their services as it is all fraud.

• Li
    liaqat burki Jan 19, 2015

Here`s a step by step guide how to attempt to get rid of those annoying regular charges by STC. Step 1: Send a blank SMS to the following two numbers: one to 800828 and one to 800444. If your phone does not allow you to send a blank SMS, enter a space character and send it. Step 2: Wait. You may have to wait a few hours or even a day or two to get a reply from both numbers. Wait until you have recevied the reply from both numbers. Step 3: In the replies, you will (hopefully) see a list of services that you somehow got subscribed to. To unsubscribe, you need to send the list number back to the number that you received the SMS from. So, for example, if you get a response from 800828 and you see in the list: `1 Facebook - 86677` then you need to send `1` (without quotes) to 800828. Step 4: Wait. Nothing may happen for a while. Give it a few hours, or even a day or two. Step 5: If you are lucky, you will get a message confirming that you have unsubscribed from the service. In this case, send another blank SMS to the same number to make sure you have unsubscribed.

Read more: I am loosing daily 40 halala from stc with a reason or without activating anyting, , , , plz help me to stop this? - I am using stc sim in my nokia e63, , , yest i recharge for 10sr and from that mid knit i am loosing 40 halala daily, , , in the morning when i see my mobile it is showing that last call charge is 40 halala, , , i didn`t call any call, , it is automatically showing like that, , , , what should i do to stop this :: ([protected] )

• Zu
    Zubairpct Dec 04, 2014

Assalamu-Alikum.
    I would like to inform you my mobile Sawa Prepaid Sim daily automatically deduct 1.30 Saudi Riyals from my balance. plz do something from last one week i am sending complain, plz do take some action.
    My Mbl. no. is [protected]
    Kindly check and close this issue ASAP.

marvi97 Oct 10, 2014

pls help me for my stc simcard i connot send messages..

• Md
    MD TARIK Sep 23, 2014

GANGAPUR

• Do
    doypits Feb 15, 2014

I have the same issue, even when I dont use my mobile, amount has been deducted from balance, I have already complained but nothing happen, can you do something about it. My mobile no. is [protected]

Mohammed Mofeez Sep 17, 2013

For the last Six months every day SR. 0.80 is deducted from my prepaid balance and inspite of two registered complaints nothing has happened. Now for the last two to three months every day anoth SR. 5.oo is deducting. I do not know what to do apart from complaining.

please help me how to stop this..#[protected]

Mohammed Mofeez Sep 07, 2013

Assalam-u-alikum.
    I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct 5.00 saudi riyals from my balance. plz do something. From last 10days i am sending complaints Massage 1056 to 902 but no action. plz do take some action.
    my mobno. is [protected]
    kindly check and close this automatic deduct money ASAP.

• Fa
    Fahad Shabbir Aug 11, 2013

My mobile no. is [protected]
    please help me with the deduction problem

• Fa
    Fahad Shabbir Aug 11, 2013

my balance also deducts i am having this problem for a time and i dont know what is wrong like today i recharged my mobile, my balance at that time was 17 SR and after couple of hours i checked my balance and it was reduced to 6 SR. WHAT IS WRONG?

• Ha
    Hamid Ahmadi Jun 05, 2013

Hello Dear STC sawa.
    i have problem with my Balance . every week without any cal or message or internet using it will cut 5 riyal ... i don't know what is the problem please stop it Thanks. My number; [protected]

Mansour B. May 22, 2013

To whom it may concern,

My concern has just started yesterday when I noticed that once my balance is below SAR 4.00, I will no longer be able to send SMS nor make a call both local and international. Everytime I attempt, a voice prompt tells me that my balance is insufficient and needs to reload immediately. I would like to know the reason. STC Company should make an immediate action to resolve this matter.

Mobile no. [protected]

MASHOODUL H.Q May 04, 2013

DEAR SIR, ASSALAM ALAIKUM O RAHMATULLHI BARKATUHU
    DAILY 1.30 SAUDI RIYAL DEDUCTED FROM BALANCE FROM MY TWO SAWA Nos. I HAD REGISTERED COMPLAINT IS STC OFFICE. NOTHING HAPPENED.
    PLEASE STOP DEDUCTING SR 1, 30 DAILY FROM MY FOLLOWING TWO SAWA NUMBERS:
    1. [protected]
    2. [protected]
    IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME ON EMAIL: [email protected] or ON MY MOBILE.
    JAZAKUMULLAHU KHAIRA, THANKS in ADVANCE.

• Zu
    Zubairpct Apr 23, 2013

Dear STC,

I would like to inform you my mobile Sawa Sim daily automatically deduct 0.20 saudi riyals from my balance. Hope you can do something on this problem so i can still use my Sawa Sim. So, plz deactivate the service my number is [protected]

JAMAL A MOHAMED Apr 16, 2013

Asalamu alikum STC team
    I have not been able to any SMS message to my country Kenya for almost a week each time i send sms my money will be deducted & received delivery report message fail. On 15-4-13 I visit one of the stc stands at Aliat Madina mall. Surprising one of your agents told me to buy I PHONE mobile because the mobile I have can’t send any message!!??I used to send message with the same mobile before.& insist that their nothing wrong with stc network’s have being STC customer with same number for the last 11 yrs.plz help before I switch to other network. My number is [protected]

manolito leonora Mar 03, 2013

wtf STC...saudi arabia no brain!!!
    manolito leonora my number is [protected]

saiz uddin abdus Feb 23, 2013

my sim card now out of update so i need to update and recover my sim card.
    my cell no.[protected]
    my iqama no.[protected]

• Al
    alhanafy Feb 15, 2013

I have weekly deduction of 10S.R. for subscribetion SAU GAMES CLUB and SAU ENGLISH WALLPAPER, please stop and unsubscribe this services, mobile no#[protected]

Mohammad Dawood12345 Feb 08, 2013

my personal stc no is [protected], today i have find that there are more 10 sim card of stc has been activated on my id. How those numbers can be deactivated??

• Ba
    Ballarapu abraham Jan 24, 2013

For the last 2year SR. 5.00 is deducted on when i recharge 20sr ofter balance more then 10sr balance last call that night 5sr deducted I do not know what to do apart from complaining. I receive some unwanted messages for downloading ring tones which I never open.I want them to cancel any extra service if they are providing on my saudi mobile [protected]

• En
    Engr.Rehan Jan 24, 2013

Assalamwalekum, STC Team. here i am complaining for my amount deduction of 10 (S.A.R)- weekly fro which service i don't know. i try to call customer care once i got connected after so long time trying to connect but after that useless fellow who receive my call can't properly speak in English he just ask my name i told my name to him and when i started telling him about my problem he stop me and said i will check so i wait for nearly 5-10 minutes without getting any response on phone. i am just hearing that useless communication between them, then he came back on call and said ok, i will send.( what i don't know) and he end my call. so, its my humble request to you people please improve your customer service and look after your customers problems.lot of customers are suffering from this kind of bad service. and please look after my problem and end what ever that service is activated on my number. hoping for your kind assistance soon. Thank you...MY No. [protected], my mail id:- [email protected]

• Ho
    horse 2 Jan 10, 2013

dear stc
    i am facing the same provlems as above. ther dedecuting 5 sr from my balance every week

• Sh
    SHAKIR ALI Jan 08, 2013

Before I was facing some problem, like SAWA deduct 10 SAR every Saturday.. I solved this problem by sending a message to 802602 to U5
    Recept: 802602
    Write : U5

U will receive a message shortly.

Salman.. Jan 01, 2013

Hello, please help me how to terminate this 802601 because it keeps deducting my sms load balance for 5 riyals. my number is [protected] .Further action is highly appreciated. thank you.

• So
    Soheal Singh Dec 29, 2012

Even I have the same problem with STC sawa prepaid. I think we all need to move to Mobily. I hope we will not experience the same Mobily. STC is not paying any attention to our issue and keep making money by illegally charging every day.

• Me
    melbasp Dec 24, 2012

any solution to stop deducting SR. 5 daily whom, how doing this scam, is there any cyber crime cell available in kingdom. STC had million of customers if 50% people suffering then hackers getting lot of lot $$$$$$money, what STC doing to to stop or any support save coutomer.
    I am use too go STC office and somany calls to 902 service get reply "qalas" again again happening deduction still m suffering...

sayad arshad Dec 06, 2012

s/w, i am a sawa registerd member since more than 5 years, last moth i am not able recharge my load than i contact to near sawa stc office personally than they correct the problem, know since last 2 days again im suffring with same problem, even i have add my iqama number with the voucher number . still im not able to recharged the load please i request u to help me in this regards thanks a lot.

• Sy
    syamk Sep 20, 2012

For the last two month every week 5 SR is deducted every week. I receive messages in arabic and it comes from stc. my number is [protected]. please do help me to fix this issue.

• Sy
    syamk Sep 20, 2012

Sir,

Every week 5sr is deducted from my mobile. the message comes from stc and it is in arabic. my number is [protected]. please help me to fix this problem

• uzmamanan Aug 13, 2012

Assalam-u-alikum.
    I would like inform to you my mobile sawa sim daily automatically deduct.65halas s from my balance.last 4 days started. Please find out ...my no is [protected]

ABDUL GHAFFAR CH Jul 15, 2012

sir i have only one mobile number [protected] but from stc wrong inter or asshiou wrong way 10 sim card under my name please removed all under from my name

ABDUL GHAFFAR CH Jul 15, 2012

dear sir i have only one mobile number under my name [protected] an other all removed from under my names plz

javed1084 Jun 24, 2012

in my sawa card account there is more then 100 points from 10 days i am trying to get that amount 35 sr by This number *200# but it showing error every time Please give me the solution thak you very much my cell no is # [protected] and my email I.D is [email protected] please give response i am waiting for your answer

• Sh
    shannu Apr 30, 2012

yes, with me also same problem deduction of 3sr. every alternate day, when iam sending message to stop it and cancel it no response. Even i called so many to sawa services by dialing 902, simply they have long and unnecessary recording and after hearing 15 min long recording they were telling SORRY NO ONE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER YOUR CALL TRY IT LATER. what is this all nonsense. I am just fade up of this . please help how to stop this deduction.These people are playing with innocent people. Next time iam not going to use sawa. my no. is [protected]

• Pa
    paul suresh Apr 28, 2012

My mobile load keep deducting SR5 every week.I do not subscribe any service.so please stop the unauthorized deducting the riyal from my mobile.my mobile no:[protected]

Mostafa Sadek Apr 21, 2012

لماذا يتم خصم 5 ريال سعودى وتصلنى رساله انه تم خصم 5 ريال سعودى للمكالمه الأخيرة - علما باننى لم اتصل باحد - وهذا يحدث بشكل اسبوعى تقريبا... فكيف اتخلص من هذا التهريج؟؟ وماهى الرساله التى ابعها الى الإتصالات السعوديه ليلغوا اشتراكى فى اى شىء يكلف هذه التسعيرة؟؟؟ ياترى انا مشترك فى ايه وانا مش عارف؟؟؟