Stater Brothersrotten meat

A

I purchased some meat last week and when I opened up the package, I smelled horrible. The date on the meat was still within the expiration date. I returned the package and while I was there waiting for my refund I saw a roach. I brought it to the managers attention and he did not know what to say. From my understanding several other customers have complained about the same issue and still nothing has been done. My husband ending up getting sick and no one from the store has called us yet to see how we were doing. I advise anyone that shops at this market think twice before buying any products from the location of west covina, cross streets are: amar/valinda store # 54