State Farm Insuranceroof damages

I have a very bad experience with State Farm insurance, this issue is still an on going process. My house + roof have been build in 2002, my roof has several damages like missing shingles due to heavy wind. State Farm forces me to accept patch repairs despite having an ITEL lab. report stating that my original shingles are organic shingles and that production for this paticular shingles has stopped, ITEL informed me that the most suitable shingles for the repairs are certainteed fiberglass shingles, the third party lab. states also that the fiberglass shingles available on the market should not be used for partial or patch repairs but are only suitable for full slopes replacement only.Note that the fiberglass shingles have a different thickness and the color is not a full match. State Farm forces me to have a contractor perform the patch repairs and wishes to review the subject when the work is done... Other neighbors facing the same issues with different insurance providers had their roof repaired with slopes repairs or full roof replacements. Any suggestions ??? Thanks.

• 4s
    4/s construction May 24, 2010

send me your address and 4/s construction will make state farm, replace your entire roof not repair it .you have my word on this our number is [protected]