Menu
Home Banks State Bank of India [SBI] Credit card
L
Author of the complaint
4:34 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Having SBI credit card no [protected] for last 12 years and in Corona times June 2020 my card got blocked and faced issue for 1 month no resolution thereafter I requested for discontinuance of my credit cared after paying all pending money on 14 July 2020

I request for card closure. Card was not closed from 14 of July because of server down.

After that SBI agents mince words and call me again to not to close card and so that renewal few could be billed again.

when I requested again to discontinue card, I received call to not to do so and reduce to a lower annul fee and that too after paying renewal fee first and not reverse it until I pay.

They stretched it till recently and put a proratacost for annual renewal charges and non paying penalties

Currently I have a outstanding of Rs 2000 + instead of having around Rs 1000credit balance if card would have been closed on 14 July 2020

I request you to look in this matter and SBI Credit card agents should stop teasing me for paying money.

It goes without saying that they can treat a Visa signature member like this, SBI Credit card india team would be dealing with many cardholders to fetch money by delaying their card closure request giving "Server is Down" Excuse. They did not closed my card with effect from 14 July 2020 from the request and did it in September 2020.

Regards