SquareSquare stealing money and terminating accounts for no reason.

P

After my customer paid me by credit card in total of $400.00 square then told me that verification of my account is needed. I provided the documents required and also explain to them that mine something I did as a real business is only something small like people around me I clean houses and I so clothing for them the square representative assured me that this would be no problem but without warning or Reason they terminated my account. So that was final and then stated I have to wait 90 days for my money so which they have no intention of giving to me I cannot believe this they give you absolutely no way to get hold of them by telephone number only email for what you send emails and they do not respond a small General emails telling you nothing this company is a scam and I can not believe this is allowed to happen we have to do something I'm going to do something I don't have money and I count on every dollar to feed my children and they took it all! Please help someone!?!?