Spokeospokeo

A Nov 09, 2018

I realized that I was being charged 19.95 monthly for a service I never used. At first they couldn't even find my account and told me I had no account with them with the bank info they were taking money with each month. I was only offered less then a 10% refund for the amount they took from my bank without ever using the service! They are a SCAM! I was finally offered a 15% discount. Still not happy I was sent to maganment which just told me my subscription was canceled. Perfect! But I want to be refunded! They have been no help and just keep saying that I will no longer be billed. SCAM! I asked the girl how many unhappy customer calls she got a day! I'm sure it is a ton! Robbery at its finest! They offer free searches or .99 cent then bill you for 20 dollars a month until you catch it on your bank statement.

RESOLVED

• Spokeo's response · Nov 12, 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your comments on CompliantsBoard.com regarding Spokeo's services.

I understand your concerns, and I’m happy to clarify. When a Single Record Search with a Search Trial is selected, the single record is accessible indefinitely, and the 7-day trial grants access to name, phone, address, and social searches within the trial period. All Spokeo subscriptions automatically renew to prevent service interruption. I apologize for any inconvenience, or hardship this matter may have caused. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Care team through our contact page, http://www.spokeo.com/contact where we are available by phone, email, and chat 7 days a week from 5AM to 8PM PST. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any future questions or concerns regarding this matter.

- Spokeo Customer Care