The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Spinnaker Resorts — unethical business practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They called me on the phone and offered a 4 night stay at Datona Beach at a very discounted rate if I attended one of their presentations. There are age, and income qualifications that you must meet in order to qualify and I meet these easily so I paid for discounted stay. When I got there they put in a very dirty and run down hotel on the beach and gave me a time and day during my stay when I had to attend this 90 minute presentation. When I went to the presentation thay make you fill out a form with all of your information so they can verify your age and income. MAKE SURE YOU GET A COPY OF THIS FORM!!! . Decided not to buy because I was laid off for several weeks and was not sure how stable my job was. I also was not that impressed with the Grand Floridian since I was not very clean and need many repairs. When I got home I found out that they billed my credit card $150.00 and said that I was not eligible for the deal. I put the charge in dispute and they sent the credit card company a copy of my form with a CIRCLE AROUND MY INCOME BEING LESS THEN $55, 000. I did not fill it out that way so they actually changed it. IF YOU ARE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO EVER DEAL WITH SPINNAKER GET A COPY OF EVERYTHING THAT YOU FILL OUT SINCE THEY ARE DISHONEST. I am glad I did not make the mistake of purchasing anything from them. I will bet that all of the repairs they promised are never going to happen either.
More Spinnaker Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Spinnaker Resorts - rip off
- Spinnaker Resorts - misrepresentation
- Spinnaker Resorts - scam
- Spinnaker Resorts - they are dishonest and misleading to make a sale
- Spinnaker Resorts - the "package" included for just visiting a resort is a gimmick!
- Spinnaker Resorts at Waterside Hilton Head, SC - timeshare
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service/telemarketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - refund reversal & fraud investigation requested
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare sale
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare vacation package