Speedy-Repo.comcustomer service and business ethic

R Apr 17, 2019

I work at a title loan agency in Knoxville and called Speedy Repo for an inquiry into whether or not they would repossess a vehicle. The man that answered said " You all don't pay and they aren't worth it" without knowing who we were or what we were asking. I tried to answer and he said that all we do is talk over people and that we just needed to go away.
I was being polite and I was absolutely astounded at the way he jumped on me as if I owned the place and wasn't just calling to ask a question. He was rude and wouldn't let me say a word before hanging up on me.