South Dade toyota — selling / product prices
On 12/21/19 I went to ger 03 Corolla to get service and salesman cornered me and said we have an unbelievable deal . Car was marked 4, 000 above other dealerships. I'm full actived duty . The next day I spoke to a sale manager by the name of casenelli and sold me bologna about you got an awesome deal. Spoke to Cruz o 1/24/20 and said the same thing great deal at, 0% and he ask me for the stock numbers of the other cars will do research and so forth. Will get back to me regarding pricing cause the car are different. Until this day I haven't heard from cruz. JENNIFER from their dealership went down on the price 21, 256 . When ask why price was so high she said it is a different car and I send the screenshot to verify she went down on the price. I didnt expect to hear from cruz anyway because it is crystal clear their prices are way above every one else. All I ask is for them to match the price.
More South Dade toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.