[Resolved] Soufeel Jewellerywallet

C Jul 09, 2019

I ordered a wallet on 6/9/2019. It's been over 30 days and I still haven't received my order. I checked the tracking and it says the item is still in transit. I spoke with Bonnie and asked for a refund because I'm suppose to have the item by now. I did NOT select "parcel post" so the item shouldn't take over 30 days. Bonnie refused to refund me and simply told me to wait. After reading the reviews, I'm convinced that this place is a scam. Not only do I want my money back, I want social media to prevent this place from promoting their business online. They are scam artists, con artists and thieves!!!

wallet

• Soufeel Jewellery's response · Jul 14, 2019

Hi Cherise, we apologize for the disappointment. We can certainly help you solve your problem if you can kindly offer us order No.via e-mail. Please contact our customer service via live chat on our website www.soufeel.com or email [email protected], so we can get this taken care for you asap! -May

• Resolution Statement