Soufeel Jewellery Logo

Soufeel Jewellery

Having problems with Soufeel Jewellery?

Soufeel Jewellery Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Soufeel Jewellery Customer Service. Initial Soufeel Jewellery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Soufeel Jewellery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Soufeel Jewellery. Discuss the issues you have had with Soufeel Jewellery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Soufeel Jewellery Complaints & Reviews

Soufeel Jewelleryproblem with charm bracelet safety chain

I contacted you yesterday, Nov.7th, 2017 at the time I couldn't figure out how to put the safety Chain on the bracelet I'd ordered. I have resolved that issue. I apologize for that. But after I assembled the bracelet, charms and chain I realized there is a stone missing from the safety Chain. My order # is3010575978. I placed the order on Oct.15th . I received it on Oct. 26th. I never really looked at the product until yesterday. Since I had ordered as a gift for my daughter's baby shower to be held this weekend. I would like to return this item SKY # GSF014B. The Crystal safety chain. And replace it with the lines knit safety chain.SKU GSFIOOI. Since this is a gift I don't want to worry about another missing stone I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. I wanted my daughter to have this before the baby shower, but now am hoping to get it resolved before the birth of the baby.

Sincerely,
Evon Williams

[protected]

Soufeel Jewelleryunhappy customer

Could be wayyyyy better if they tried. I don't know maybe other customers are satisfied and happy. Maybe I am the only one who didn't like absolutely anything - from jewelry choice to customer service? (except for the website, it's cool)
    Let me start. I bought Pink Butterflies Bracelet 180 dollars worth. Expensive, but still great.
    It arrived two months later.
    Only god knows how many times I called and how many emails I sent to them to find out where this expensive bracelet is. They didn't help at all. One of the representatives was rude to me, which is absolutely inappropriate.
    Upon receiving I was disappointed again. Its quality was poor.
    What is a customer to do in the case like that? Who can tell me? Is it possible to return jewelry?

Soufeel Jewellery — quality of yourcharms

i bought two charms to which both have came away from the ring and the other has a heart which has seperated...

Soufeel Jewellery — fraud company! never received my order and never got a refund and they have stopped replying to my emails!

Please be aware of this website as it is worst place you could ever shop from. I order a custom pendant and I...

Edmonton

Soufeel Jewelleryquality

I received my order this morning In a horrible state, not only was my order late but the necklace i ordered was all out of colour, the back and front of it was all rusted including the chain, it's looks nothing to what I seen on their website. I do not recommend this company to anybody it is dreadful, I'm not happy at all with my order and will never buy from the company ever again!!!

Soufeel Jewellerymissing stones

I have ordered from Soufeel, six times, I recently noticed a missing stone on one of the hearts, also one on the side, I would like this replaced, or a different charm I'm worried if I get the same one, this will happen again, I real out hope they can fix this problem, since I really like most the charms and would like to fill my bracelet up from charms from Soufeel

Soufeel JewelleryLocket

I have received my order today & it has arrived in a disgusting state! I looks as it's 50 years old the outside of the locket is discoloured and marked!

I have tried to call the number on the website however it isn't in use! I had previously submitted a 'ticket' for a query relating to my delivery and account and 2 weeks on I haven't received a response! Live chat is off line & im trying to submit another ticket however saying my details are incorrect!!!

• It
              ItsNygaria Jul 28, 2017

They just did the exact same thing to mess! Necklace is all types of messed up

Soufeel Jewellerybeen waiting now five months for refund for jewellery returned

Ordered three charms and two bracelets, one bracelet was the free gift I understood that and actually told them in one of my many e.mails I have sent. I kept the charms and returned the bracelet along with the free gift.
            The order number is [protected] and have paid £87.95p Received e.mail asking if £33.95 would be acceptable. Returned e.mail saying yes that was fine. Received another e.mail on 10th April saying they would refund me, but that I hadn't confirmed the £33.95. I sent confirmation again. On 7th June received a form to fill in even though I had already filled in the same form once, but I did as I was asked. On 8th June another e.mail arrived telling me (which I already knew of course and had discussed) that one of the bracelets was a free gift. Would I confirm this and then I could have my refund. Please help! Mavis Dawson

Soufeel Jewelleryfalse advertising and bad business practices

Several months ago, Soufeel had a "Spring Outlet Sale/Buy One Get One Free (Soufeel's ad reads Buy One Get One Free, Get 2 for the price of 1). During this sale I purchased an Egyptian Pyramid, a tan leather bracelet and a Murano Glass Bead and all three items were included in the Buy One Get One Free Sale. However when I received my purchase, I only received one of each item, I never received the free items. I've called Soufeel's customer service numerous times; the first time I called I left a message and received a callback from a customer service rep named Vera. For some reason, Vera had difficulty locating my order(s) in their ordering system. I asked if she could locate them by my last name. Consequently she informed me that she would call me back. Three weeks later and consistent calls to Soufeel everyday, I'm still waiting on a callback. Now, when I initially placed the order for those Buy One Get One Free items at the Soufeel website, when adding those items to my cart, it added 2 of that item (i.e., When I added the Egyptian pyramid to cart, it added 2 of that item and this also occurred with the other Buy One Get One Free items that I ordered). I was not given the opportunity to add an item of equal of lesser value for free so I was under the impression that the free item was one of the 2 that was automatically added to the cart. Was this a glitch. Glitch or not, Soufeel is aware that the items I purchased was part of the Buy One Get One Free Sale (Get 2 for the price of 1) and they should exercise good business practices and honor this transaction or refund my money. FYI Soufeel, Buy One Get One Free means getting a tangible item for free, it does not mean a discount.

false advertising and bad business practices

Soufeel[protected]

I received my order on time and I loved every piece of it.. what I was very upset about was not able to take off the bracelet myself the latch was very difficult to take off.. I have a pandora and I really didn't want to compare but I'm able to take off and put my own bracelet on. I want to feel the same way about my soufeel bracelet. I would like for someone to call me regarding this inconvience and address this issue. My contact number is [protected]. FYI I have spend over $200 on the website. Please someone get back to me asap! Thanks

Soufeelengraved charm

Searched, and information Pandora, it wasn't perfectly executed as I saw in the picture, I want a full refund, but this isn't happening, I want my money back otherwise I will not be recommending this company.
                  Please can this be sorted out, my desired resolution is for me to receive my money back, please email me;
                  [protected]@outlook.com
                  Many thanks.

Soufeel — Thieves and scammers! Order is still in process!

I would not recommend Soufeel to anyone, this is a terrible company and they gave me nothing but headache! I...

Soufeel Jewelry — non receipt of christmas order, and lack of customer service!

I ordered and paid for 3 x charms on 9th December 2016, on what I thought was an Australian website -...

Soufeel[protected]

I ordered this 4 weeks ago for Christmas. I was guaranteed Christmas delivery but so far I don't have this. I have received numerous generic emails from your company telling me to wait a bit longer. I received an email from you last week saying that it was found in Sydney which is untrue. I just got off the phone from Australia Post and it is still sitting in customs in China. These are personalized charms and are presents. Please guarantee me I will receive this please.

Soufeel Ukwrong orders sent

My friend ordered me a bracelet for my 60th birthday, it was a small bracelet in a plastic bag that had an extra large label on it. This bracelet was posted from Hong Kong. When Soufeel were contacted live on their website my friend was told that since the return postage was very costly to keep the bracelet for a friend and buy another one. A 21cms bracelet was ordered and a bangle was delivered instead from France and the same advice was given on complaint. I have the correspondence if needed.

Soufeel — credit card fraud

I have ordered things from Soufeel and never received what I paid for, but that was not the biggest problem...

Soufeel.comworst company I have ever dealt with

I have to say that Soufeel is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is absolutely unprofessional. When I checked their website I could not find a phone number, absolutely ridiculous! I sent over 30 messages and received no help! The worst part is that I still haven't got any confirmation of purchase, no tracking number, even though I ordered three weeks ago! After they took my money they just disappeared. Absolutely terrible company, better avoid it and shop elsewhere.

Soufeelhorrible

I ordered something from Soufeel back in December and never received anything! Tracking says that my order was shipped on December 21, but nothing was delivered and I have no idea where my order is. I have contacted their customer service many times and they keep telling me the same thing „be patient”. I also contacted FedEx and they confirmed that my package was probably lost. But Soufeel keeps telling me that everything will be fine. Absolutely ridiculous customer service! I will definitely file a dispute with my bank to get a refund.

Soufeelnever again!

I purchased some items from Soufeel and before ordering I contacted customer support and said that I needed it for a certain date. I was planning a trip to France and wanted to take it with me. They promised my items would be delivered on time. Three weeks passed and I had only two days left before leaving to France. I contacted customer service and they said that delivery will be late for 4 days. Completely ridiculous! I will never purchase from Soufeel again! Not to mention that the first confirmation email I received was for a completely different order. Horrible customer service! Avoid this company!

Soufeel.com — stay away from this company!

Despite placing my order on 25 October and paying extra for 7 day shipping I never received my order. I...