Lalitha Jewellery Logo

Lalitha Jewellery

Having problems with Lalitha Jewellery?

Lalitha Jewellery Customer Service Contacts

+91 442 834 9860 (Customer Service)
+91 442 814 1155 (T.Nagar Store)
+91 452 233 0222 (Madurai Store)
+91 431 270 6555 (Trichy Store)
+91 435 240 2288 (Kumbakonam Store)
+91 456 722 1133 (Ramanathapuram Store)
+91 422 230 3277 (Coimbatore Store)
+91 444 555 0005 (Anna Nagar Store)
+91 442 641 1188 (Purasawalkam Store)
+91 442 241 1177 (Chromepet Store)
+91 427 401 0999 (Swarnapuri Store)
123, Usman Road, Panagal Park, T - Nagar, Chennai
Tamil Nadu
India - 600017

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lalitha Jewellery Customer Service. Initial Lalitha Jewellery complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lalitha Jewellery above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lalitha Jewellery. Discuss the issues you have had with Lalitha Jewellery and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Lalitha JewelleryImpolite and rude behaviour towards customer by branch manager Balu, Jayanagargar

Impolite and rude behaviour towards customer by branch - we had given a cheque for the purchase of jewels but not sure if the cheque was presented to the bank, the amount was not transacted even after a week and when questioned regarding why there was no further actions carried out as we needed the jewels on an urjent basis. The response from the show room manager was rude and told we were supposed to go to the show room to follow up. We as customers believe it's Lalitha jewelry's responsibility to followup with their tied up bank. But didn't expect this impolite behaviour from the reputed jewelry showroom.

Lalitha JewelleryYour employees are not wearing masks properly!

Your employees are not wearing masks properly. They cover just their mouth and not the nose which isn't a right way of using a mask. You very well know the present situation. In this pandemic situation it's very much risky to even enter ur shops. But still out of emergency we r buying. If u do not take it seriously, it's even more risky for us! Atleast instruct your employees and workers to take precaution properly. This will help us! And also, provide them with good masks not the small size ones!!!

Lalitha JewelleryRing

I bought a ring on 11th oct 2020. While wearing the ring at my baby shower the ring broke.

What kind of product you are selling. I went to complain about it on 30th oct but they r not ready to exchange it either and in turn blame us for not checking it before.

If I have to do the quality check then what you do at your factory.

First time I bought a product from you and worst experience I have. Worst product. Please don't cheat customer this way. This is not some daily use product to ignore... Gold is something emotionally for a function.

If you can't sell a good quality product why do you give fake hope in the advertisements?

Aug 16, 2020

Lalitha Jewellery — Service

We are facing problems in your chromepet store, we paying 11 month schemes in your store.. in lockdown we...

Lalitha JewelleryScheme

I had paid the monthly scheme in Lalitha jewellery in Vizag branch after completion of the schem I wanted to collect the ornament for this schem I wanted to redeem my gold grams totally I should get 23 grams of gold but they said I got 20 grams and they are about to bill my oranament also after I realized the issue they got fumbled and did corrections after that also they had taken almost 1600 extra mone for wastage I need them to return back my money or else I will file a complaint against them in a station

Scheme

Jun 09, 2020

Lalitha Jewellery — Chit scheme and service

Have put a chit scheme before the covid impact and it has finished at March on quarantine starting time...

Lalitha JewelleryKakinada

Sir.. Iam recently vist newly open brand on kakinada.. Here seals manger not doing his job.. He want to take order his own.. His name sandeep.. While iam entering on showroom. He asking want u want.. I am replied.. I want to buy bangles.. He simply replied.. Me and my father is goldsmith we doing gold ornaments in home.. Please give me order.. We prepared in home.. It want lessthan here princess, lalitha jewelry bangles weastage 8 % + st gst+crt gst.. We will do below 5%.. He bargains the order iam really shocking on that time.. Iam stay there in 1 hour.. Every customer numbers sandeep sells manger will take to do.. His side business.. It's very lose to lalitha jewelry.. Please take immediate action to his... Thank you

Lalitha JewelleryService!

Recently I have purchased 4 lakhs worth gold, while coming out of the store I saw a beautiful bracelet and asked the sales person to show the item . he said to wait for 5min . After waiting for some time I asked him please can you show me the item as I was already late . To my surprise that person said if you have time then wait or you can go !!.
            And without any fear he asked me to go to manager .
            I was furious and went to manager and complained. Instead of asking him to apologise to me, the manager told we never do that . What does that mean ?? Is he saying me a liar !?
            I had been a regular customer of Lalitha for at least 1.5 year ...
            And that's how you treat me !?
            Never going to visit the store nor recommend anyone.
            Branch-Punjagutta
            Section- ladies bracelets (ground floor)

Lalitha Jewelleryworst service at jhumka and hangings section

I have arrived there and searched at every place where can I get the required jewellery on my own and stopped at a place where I feel I can get something there. To my surprise, no one responded and no one came to me.. I waited for almost 15 mins, still no one attended. Being furious, I wrote the same thing in feedback book.

If you cannot show me a jewel, why do you people have such big shop.?

Lalitha JewelleryI'm complaining about my product which is not yet delivered

My name is sairabanu I ordered one muppu chain on 8th January 2020 but till now it is not delivered (order number is 4716 ) so that I am very disappointed of you for this activity because I am one of the best customer in your purasawakam branch. I have purchased from your show room for every year more than 10 lac you go check my profile I will give you one suggestion that don't open more branches it will not make more sales pls satisfy every single customer to make more sales. So by now this order is my last purchase in your show room hereafter I will never come to your show room. Please take care every section this is my humble request thank you.

Feb 12, 2020

Lalitha Jewellery — monthly investment scheme

I joined in monthly invest scheme in kakinada branch. I would like to pay the instalments through online. pl...

Lalitha Jewellerymonthly scheme

Dear Team,

I would really say that your customer service is one of the worst services I have seen in my entire life. There is no proper response from your team for any queries. Please respond to queries ASAP or else please stop your scheme as your team are very less aware of procedure and it is quite confusing.

If anyone is planning to take a monthly scheme in
                  LALITHA JEWELLWERY I would suggest better invest in some where else it is waste of money and time.

Dec 28, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — gold scheme fraud

Initially old gold invested and encash some amount by purchasing new ornament remaining amount conveyed for...

Nov 17, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — request to change the scheme due to the details did not explained correctly and mislead by the employee-reg.

I am jayaram, On 24.12.2018, I have visited your shop at Nagercoil and given my old gold nearly 183 grams and...

Nov 09, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — silver chain

This is Ravi Kishore. I purchased silver chain from your kphb branch, worth 1370 net.wt is 19.520 description...

Nov 03, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — monthly savings scheme

Dear Sir, My wife Bhargavi has started saving sceem of Rs.2, 500/- monthly for which she made ATM card...

Nov 02, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — car damaged in underground parking area

I am Regular customer in lalitha jwellers, My car damaged in under ground parking area it's security mistake...

Oct 31, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — customer service on call

I am calling from overseas (Australia) to get the amount of Silver products. The contact provided in the...

Oct 12, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — chit payment

Sir, Regarding chit payment of LBGKBKBUAJ004844 In reference to captioned matter, this is to inform you...

Sep 30, 2019

Lalitha Jewellery — online chit payment

Hi my name is Rajalakshmi, my client id is CHNYBYBDMT000960, my monthly amount is 2500.I am trying to pay...