Snapdeal.comwrong product sent, no refund

K Review updated:

I ordered a Camera on Snapdeal thinking of it is a good deal. I was wrong. (Canon EOS600D-55-135mm Kit)
First, they sent me a camera of a lower version, thinking that I would accept it as the difference is not big in the model but the price difference is a whopping Rs. 10K!! (Original product I purchased was for 45K)
I complained and they promised a reverse pick up within 4 days. I returned the product successfully on Thursday (11/07/2013)
I got a confirmation that they would refund / replace my product by next Monday.
On Monday, courier company confirmed delivery of courier to Snapdeal office on Saturday. Being a non working day, they promised to replace / refund my product on Monday (15/07/2013) - I have told them the urgency for the same.
Since 15/07/2013 till date, I am running pillar to post, and getting different replies every single time. First, they haven't received the product. Then - as per policy they have to wait. Then, It is received but in a big bag and needs sorting out. Then, your refund will be processed by tomorrow. Every day a new reason and new person comes up.
I am looking for continuous update on my refund. It is AMAZING that SNAPDEAL has returned back the product WRONGLY shipped to me last Saturday and until this Friday, for a week they are still sitting on the case and not replaced my product neither refunded the money!!! Every day I have called for an hour with the same story that my case has been escalated and will be taken care of shortly. I will receive a reply in 24 to 48 hours. Until now, nothing!
Mr. Saurabh - Supervisor ... If he is reading this mail it would be even more amazing. Claims on Wednesday, all processed, bank closed at 7.30 pm so refund will happen on Thursday morning. On Friday, NOTHING! Another supervisor claims the system does not show product received back so NO REFUND possible till then. Please wait. FANTASTIC.
Please please stay away from such companies.

•   Jul 19, 2013

I think snapdeal give some valid response to the knarang and solve out her problem because this type of response is very bad for any reputed site which is leading in e-commerce market.

Knarang I give some more trusted site( Jabong, flipkart yuvastyle) which is helpful to you for further purchasing.

• N
      Dec 03, 2014

WORST SERVICE; CHEATER ; sent wrong items, and not refunding ; Order ID [protected] & [protected] ; complaint : [protected]

Videocon 47Ltr VCP063 Single Door Refrigerator Silver & Tulip Sofa Set (3+1+1) -

Its almost a month now, I had done all payments in advance, snapdeal has the money & no one is responding from there now, (delivered 2 sofas are black & 1 is brown), Freeze is a damaged piece, NO return, no refund, no reply, no acknowledgment

All the orders are delivered incorrect & damaged pieces & calling customer care - just says we'll revert back.

IS THERE ANYONE TO REPLY OR SNAPDEAL IS JUST CHEATING BY EARNING MONEY & "bachate raho" advertisements mean that you just collecting advance money from customers.. you should advertise "bevkoof banate raho" instead

disgusting service .. worst vendor for online shopping

• P
      Jan 19, 2015

Dear Sir,
    Please note that I had ordered for Micromax Original battery and returned the same because the size didn't fit in.
    The return was sent successfully and as per the SMS communication the refund is initiated successfully. The issue here is that my refund amount is not reflected into my account.
    Please note that I had ordered the product without signing in the snapdeal and had given my email id as prashuks.[protected]@gmal.com instead of prashuks.[protected]@gmail.com. I have raised ticket to updated my email id too but i haven't got back any communcations from snapdeal team. They always say we have raised the ticket for refund and will get back to you.
    Could you please resolve the issue asap.
    Prashanth