Snapdeal.comreturn payment are not received in my account.

I Review updated:

When I has request to return policy in snapped than they was call me and said that you are not eligible to refund the product ZTE Wingle 3G/2G Modem WIFI USB Stick (AW3632) but within 7 days I has return my product ZTE Wingle 3G/2G Modem WIFI USB Stick (AW3632) only in one day.Many of argue by me they was return my product ZTE Wingle 3G/2G Modem WIFI USB Stick (AW3632).In Snapdeal i have already give my account no. IFSC code detail but again they were ask my account no. in NEFT detail.The problem is that they were not return my money as well as when I'll access my account to give the NEFT details I can't open the page of NEFT.In the snapdeal page says"Please login with the registered email-id with which you had placed this order."What are saying or ask the snapdeal but I have already give this details simply it'll return my money. For you give further detail Date of Delivery of the product by snapdeal to me is 01 Nov, 2015 Your item has been successfully delivered!" and I has return this item at 03 Nov 2015.Order details of the product is" ORDER DETAILS The Snapdeal account you are logged into is different from the account used to place the below order . You need to Logout in order to Cancel/return this order. Else, you need to Login to the correct account to see customer, delivery & seller details related to this order. Order ID: [protected], Placed On 28 Oct, 2015 Suborder Id: [protected] Status: Return / Replace Approved Delivered On: 01 Nov, 2015 PLACED DISPATCHED DELIVERED REVERSED 05:32 PM, 03 Nov, 2015 Your Return / Replace request has been approved 05:32 PM, 03 Nov, 2015 Item has been successfully picked up from you 10:57 AM, 03 Nov, 2015 Pickup for your order has been sent 11:56 PM, 01 Nov, 2015 Your item has been successfully delivered!"

Nov 09, 2015

Dear Im_manjeetsharma,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team

• S
      Dec 16, 2015

please refund my as soon as possible..this is my last request number11639620 against order number8853343494. the name of product is Ranjna Gupta Multi Color Faux Georgette Saree..i am not able to fill the snapdeal neft form... here is my details of bank a/c, account no. [protected] IFSC code SBI0011621 my address is dhirenpara itabhata house no. 69 near grossary shop{Gupta store}...

Dec 17, 2015

Dear sachin pandurang kawale

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team

Dec 17, 2015

Dear sabita gupta,

Hope you are doing good.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Team

Jan 05, 2016

Hi Im_manjeetsharma,

Hope you are doing good.

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Thanks,