Smith's Food and Drugseverything

D

I had work at smith's and at first I thought it was ok, I was told by another employee, that you will see, this is a place you wont want to work for very long, they do have there favorites, they do push out the good workers, and all the good workers leave, they do not care how many times you are late, and if you do not show up for a shift, that is ok to, just for certain employees.. I had told something very private and personal, to a management, person and it got told, well than you know it got all turned around and the whole thing wasn't even the truth, so this told me if you go and talk to management about something very important to you and do not want everyone to know, well do not go to smith's managements and tell them, this was not management that is to run a food store, it will get around how bad of a place this is to work at, I cant tell you how bad I feel that something that was in confidence only, this really hurt my feelings, a lot, not only that when I went to go shop there I got such dirty looks, how this made me feel, I wish I could do something to get my life back before this even happened, i'm sadden by all of this, and hurt, and very disappointed in all the managements team at this store, how could they, it was to be between the too managers and i...