Smith's Food and Drugcustomer service

N Nov 06, 2018

On Friday November 2 2018, I went into the Smiths store on Paseo and Wyoming (8100Wyoming) around 430pm. A young lady with a name tag "Destiny" approached another worker named Tyler and told him he couldn't have the coverage by a guy named Mickey. Tyler then told her he had the coverage approved already. Destiny then started to yell at Tyler that he couldn't do it and then started to cuss at him to the point of embarrassing the young man. Apparently she is an HR assistant and should have had a professional approached concerning this matter. The young man ended up quitting and several of us shoppers walked out. This is not the first time we have witnessed this employee react this way. She also was speaking horribly of the young man to customers and employees while the cashiers were apologizing to everyone while she just ranted on. I will only return to this store because other employees have only acted with the utmost respect and courtesy. Destiny is the most unprofessional worker I have ever encountered.