Smashburger — redeeming coupons
Let me just start off saying how much we LOVE Smashburger. We don't get to eat at Smashburger very often, and we really don't have very much money, so these coupons we get in our email come in handy. But yesterday when I went to go eat, I was able to scan the 20% off entire order coupon, but I was not able to use it. WHY are they only good at "participating locations?" WHY cant we use them at EVERY location?
More Smashburger Complaints & Reviews
- Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport - sweet potato fries 
- Smashburger - unfair business practices
- Smashburger - food poisoning and rude store manager
- Smashburger - honoring coupons.
- Smashburger - "colorado" crispy chicken sandwich
- Smashburger - time it took the receive our food
- Smashburger - service in cedar park texas
- Smashburger - discrimination
- Smashburger - wrong product... poor manager customer service
- Smashburger - order made through grubhub