SmartStyle — hair salon
I went to Danielle Bestow at Walmart smart style Bay Pines. My hair was almost all one length and curly, I just needed it trimmed up. I specifically told her that I did NOT want layers in my hair. She said ok, trimmed it up and sent me on my way. After it dried I noticed that the sides were still really puffy and frizzy, so I went back the next day. I let her know that evidently she needed to take a little more off. She then proceeded to cut the rest of my hair, excuse me LAYER the rest of my hair. When I asked her why she layered it after I specifically said not to, her reply was, "that is the only way I know how to cut it." And I am just supposed to be ok with that? I'm sorry, but if you can't do it the way the customer asked then you need to say something. I now have a good 2 years to wait for these stupid layers to grow out! I know you can't put my hair back, but you need to be held accountable for what you have done!
Updated by Angela B is NOT HAPPY · May 22, 2017
Although they did refund me and give me 2 bottles of product (Big Whoop!), it has now been almost 3 months.
I still HATE my hair, and as I told them my hair grows so slow it hasn't grown enough to have anything else done to it.
So still stuck with this haircut that I specifically stated DO NOT DO to my hair!
Moral of story, just don't go there!
More SmartStyle Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - no customer service! 
- SmartStyle - terribly burning scalp/ horrible foil job 
- Smart Style Salon In Wal Mart - overcharging 
- Smart Style - employment 
- Smart Style - false advertising 
- Smart Style - ripped off, overcharged, bad customer service etc 
- Smart Style - salons blow dry rip-off
- SmartStyle - total botched hair color
- SmartStyle - haircut
- SmartStyle - child's horrible haircut