SmartStylehair salon

A Mar 07, 2017 Review updated:

I went to Danielle Bestow at Walmart smart style Bay Pines. My hair was almost all one length and curly, I just needed it trimmed up. I specifically told her that I did NOT want layers in my hair. She said ok, trimmed it up and sent me on my way. After it dried I noticed that the sides were still really puffy and frizzy, so I went back the next day. I let her know that evidently she needed to take a little more off. She then proceeded to cut the rest of my hair, excuse me LAYER the rest of my hair. When I asked her why she layered it after I specifically said not to, her reply was, "that is the only way I know how to cut it." And I am just supposed to be ok with that? I'm sorry, but if you can't do it the way the customer asked then you need to say something. I now have a good 2 years to wait for these stupid layers to grow out! I know you can't put my hair back, but you need to be held accountable for what you have done!

• Updated by Angela B is NOT HAPPY · May 22, 2017

Although they did refund me and give me 2 bottles of product (Big Whoop!), it has now been almost 3 months.
    I still HATE my hair, and as I told them my hair grows so slow it hasn't grown enough to have anything else done to it.
    So still stuck with this haircut that I specifically stated DO NOT DO to my hair!
    Moral of story, just don't go there!

• L
      May 22, 2017

i just recently had my hair messed up by smartstyle people also...i submitted a complaint lady called me back to ask questions, ., only i was unable to take call she said call me back...but the phone said restricted and no number...they said they wanted to reimbersed me..but cant call IF THEY DONT LEAVE A DAMN NUMBER!! only restricted...yeah they were gonna pay me back...NOT!

•   May 22, 2017

I have heard that before about SmartStyle.. the stylists only know how to do a couple different haircuts.

• P
      May 24, 2019

I have been there they are not very respectful and are running all all over the place while TRYING TO DO YOUR HAIR AWFUL PLACE. I HAVE HAD BETTER AT SCHOOLS.