Smartpay, HDFCdeactivate facility

V

today i.e. 20/01/2013 received a message regarding smart pay utility bill for payment not showing which bill is to be paid by credit card. I m to state that please deactivate the smarty pay facility from my credit card immediately as all bills which were registered through credit card are being paid by me by other mode of payment. These facility is no more needed to me.
I, therefore, request to deactivate all registered bills, through smart pay option at the earliest.
My credit card No. is ending with 9390. My telephones are -[protected] & [protected].

• Ka
    Kaushalendra Mani Tripathi Apr 30, 2019

Request you to pls deactivate smart pay service immediately (i.e.today 30.04.2019 ) from my credit card no. ending with 1398 & confirm me. My Mobile No. is [protected], e-mail ID - [email protected]
    Thanks & Best Regards
    - Kaushalendra Mani Tripathi

• Pr
    prajakta Kanekar Nov 22, 2018

Please deactivate smart pay service of mobile bill
    No.[protected] from my Hdfc credit card.
    and hdfc credit card number is ending with 2735

• Aa
    Aarti Somkuwar Aug 24, 2018

Please deactivate the smart pay facility on credit card please let me know on [protected]
    I am to much upset from this service so deactivate as soon as possible.

Manjitk Jul 05, 2018

Sir/Madam,

Could you please deactivate my smart pay service for recharging my voda-phone recharge of 100 rupees at this number [protected]

• Se
    seema & satish Apr 02, 2018

sir, madam
    please my rquste deactivatte smart pay credit card & debit card,

Regards,
    satish kumar
    [protected]

• On
    onkar 8100 Feb 25, 2018

how to deactivate the smart pay facility on credit card please let me know on [protected]
    i am to much frustrate from this service so deactivate as soon as possible

• Ra
    Raj Dasari Jan 24, 2018

Request you to pls deactivate smart pay service immediately (i.e.today 25.01.2018) from my credit card no. ending with 2403 & confirm me. My Mobile No. is [protected], e-mail ID - [email protected] Thanks & Best Regards - Dasari Rajkumar.

• Ba
    Balaji Sellamuthu Dec 22, 2017

Request you to pls deactivate smart pay service immediately (i.e.today 22.12.2017 ) from my credit card no. ending with 3359 & confirm me. My Mobile No. is [protected], e-mail ID - [email protected] Thanks & Best Regards - Balaji S

• Mr
    M R Anjaeyulu Nov 01, 2017

I want to deactivate my smartpay for prepaid aitell mobile no.[protected], Creditcardno:[protected]

• Mu
    Murugan.A.G Sep 11, 2017

I want to deactivate my smartpay for postpaid mobile bill.plz deactivate. My mobile number having credit card-[protected]:
    Plz contact me to this number-[protected].

• Us
    UserPilani Apr 04, 2017

SmartPay System by HDFC is a totally in-effective system, it throws in errors a number of times and HDFC staff is so neutral about its errors that the customers keep on calling the customer care endless efforts.

• Ra
    rajpalse Mar 01, 2017

Hi Team, Is there a way to deactivate smartpay for my phone number? Can I do this by myself ? Please suggest

• Na
    Narsing rao Nov 08, 2016

Please deactivate smart pay service of mobile bill
    No.[protected] from my Hdfc credit card.

manoj wagh Sep 06, 2016

Please My LIC Policy Smart Pay Deactivate Please MY HDFC CREDIT CARD,
    My credit card No. No. [protected].
    LIC Policy No Is
    5 - [protected]
    Reg MANOJ P WAGH

• Pr
    Pratap Singh Bisht May 31, 2016

Request you to pls deactivate smart pay service immediately (i.e.today 31.05.2016 ) from my credit card no. ending with 0892 & confirm me. My Mobile No. is [protected], e-mail ID - [email protected], [email protected] Thanks & Best Regards - Pratap Singh Bisht

• Ni
    Nityanandam May 30, 2016

Hi,
    I am paying my postpaid phone bill by smart pay. How to deactivate my smart pay account.
    Kindly suggest me.