Having problems with SmartBuyGlasses?

SmartBuyGlasses Customer Service Contacts

1888 359 9292 (United States)
1800 320 660 (Australia)
+44 808 189 5000 (United Kingdom)
47-47 36th Street, Suite № 4944

Germany
Moenschhofallee 13, 65451 Kelsterbach
Italy
Via Drovetti 18, 10138 Torino

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SmartBuyGlasses Customer Service. Initial SmartBuyGlasses complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SmartBuyGlasses above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SmartBuyGlasses. Discuss the issues you have had with SmartBuyGlasses and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SmartBuyGlasses.comit has been the worst service that I have ever experienced

It has been the WORST service that I have ever experienced. I placed the order almost 2 months ago and though they said the service would take no more than 12 working days, I am still waiting for my glasses. they even told my that suppliers had the product on stock but they have been uncapable to deliver it (but totally capable to charge me the money the day after the purchase), they just have told me week after week during almost 2 months that I should wait longer. at the begining I was really patient becuase I wanted those glasses, however being wating for long time has gotten me really upset. This is the first time that such a thing has occurred to my regarding online purchasing; is a terrible service! specially when you consider that one of the most important services in on line purchases is the adequate delivery.

I strongly recommend you NOT to buy here at least you are patient enough to wait for a year.

SmartBuyGlasses.com — I haven't received the refund or proof of the refund

I ordered a pair of sunglasses on 3.19. On 3.21 the money was taken out of my account. On 3.27.12 I received...

SmartBuyGlasses.comalready send more than 10 e-mails, and until now no one respond me

Very disappoint WEB-Site. Made my order, has been canceled by the company, and reaprooved again. Already send more than 10 e-mails, and until now no one respond me. Since 5 of April 2012, i request that my order to be canceled and a refund of my money, and until now, no answers to my e-mails or my money. My order is PT3040470365G...and nothing appens...since 03/29/2012 no one answers to my e-mails, neither the status of the order changes, from aproveed and in progresse...

• Sb
        SBG service manager Apr 17, 2012

I am truly sorry that there was a delay with our response to you. We have recently experienced a large increase in customer inquiries and are doing our best on a daily basis. We do strive to reply to emails within 24 hours however if you did not received an email there may be a possibility our response went to your spam folder (which happens from time to time).

I would like to inform you that we already refunded your money back to the account you used to place the order. Please note that it can take 2 or 3 days for your bank to approve the refund.
        If you need a refund proof to check the transaction with the bank, please contact us by email at [email protected]

As you know, everything was resolved now; however, on behalf of SmartBuyGlasses, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.
        Best Regards,
        SBG

Smartbuyglasses.ca — if you have a choice do not order from them

Ok so here are my problems with this company. I wrote many emails and customer service doesn't seem to be...

SmartBuyGlasses.comdeception & no product & no refund

Awful. Nearly 2 months after I placed an order, they sent me the wrong pair, refused to send me a return slip (all the while pretending that they will send it in 10 mins) and are basically holding on to my money. I was up for an exchange and was very understanding to begine with but since then, (nearly 2 weeks) NOTHING.

DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE! YOU WILL BE CHEATED.

• Mi
          Miniske Oct 11, 2012

Ordered contact lenses SIX weeks later nothing BEWARE!!!

• Te
          tedted May 18, 2011

DON"T BUY HERE

• Sm
          SmartBuyGlasses Apr 26, 2011

Dear Orjiugo,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
          We have been trying to contact you numerous times by phone and email since April 15 to resolve the issue, but haven't been able to reach you so far.

Please get in touch with us by email (our emails may have been trapped in your SPAM folder) or by phone so that we can find a satisfying solution for you,

You can email to [email protected] directly, my colleagues will make their Top Priority to solve this case.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Samuel, SmartBuyGlasses

SmartBuyGlasses.com — buyer beware

On February 11, 2010, I ordered Smith sunglasses and Oliver Peoples prescription glasses. On February 18th, I...

Smart Buy Glasses — item not shipped, no refund

Smartbuyglasses — misdescriptions

I bought a pair of sunglasses on line and the next day the money was taken out of my account. On their...