SM Supermallssm fairview - supermarket improper service delivery (cashier)

I

I would like to express my resentment regarding to service delivered to me on this day June 11, 2017 around 5:30 pm in SM Fairview - Supermarket.
We are a regular customer and we usually go weekly or every other week.
It was only this day I have observed an improper action done by a cashier.
Personally, I just want to let it pass understanding the fact that the cashier maybe having a bad day or just tired because there are many people lining up specifically in blue basket lane in the center of the said outlet.
When it was our turn, we were directed to cashier no. 17 and the following are my observations:
First, I put my 1st blue basket of my grocery items to the counter and I saw the cashier putting the frozen food items on a Tupperware/plastic container in a “PADABOG” manner. I said to myself maybe I just need to remove my items from the basket for easier transactions. So, I arranged it by putting the same items together but then, it did not change the atmosphere; she still continued what she was doing in the bad manner.
Second, I have 12 packs of Nestea Cranberry Red Tea still like those hanging in sari-sari store not yet peeled for individual utilization and she folded in half by six. But what caught my attention is on how she counted the said item which reminds of a martial artist doing a karate chop on the middle of the each sachet.
Third, on my 2nd blue basket, I have a Vanish among my grocery items. After punching this to the machine, I don’t know what came into her mind, maybe curiosity I guess, she opened the item and smelled it.
I don’t want to be affected on the manner that she had just shown but I don’t know why she does that. In the first place, I personally don’t know her. I don’t know how to approach her, it felt like she liked what she had done and it kinda bother me. What if this happens to other customer, what could possibly happen?
I went straight to customer service area after getting my stuff in baggage counter of the supermarket. I ask a lady there (customer service area) if they have a suggestion box. She gave me a blank coupon bond paper and a black pen. I wrote 1. (encircled) Please include the Cashier name in the Official Receipts. I would just want to make sure that my suggestion will be send to proper authority. I searched the issued OR if there are name of Cashier but there is none and I glanced at the cashier’s ID but then there is a portable calculator blocking the ID. I want to ask her name but then I am so irritated that I don’t know how I am going to react. I was in the customer area; I remembered that when I was at the counter(blue basket lane no. 17 in the middle section) that she said her schedule was midshift I believe I am her last customer or 2nd or 3rd because the time when I was at the counter a certain employee came next to her and carrying an empty tray (Kaha).
I hope this will not happen to other customers. I want to let this pass but I would like to make sure that next time they’ll be professional enough to do their Job. It felt like I am forced to serve you rather than happy to serve you.
For your appropriate action. Thank you.
Official Receipt number issued:
B:17
C154172661
D:58077
17:39 (time) printed OR

sm fairview - supermarket improper service delivery (cashier)