Skynet Couriersmissing parcel

Hi. I bought something online and it was shipped from China to me via Skynet couriers. I did a tracking on their website and it showed that they have already received my parcel on 21 January. I phoned them this morning to do another tracking and was told by Schalk that my parcel has gone missing. I also sent an email to Brent Walker (International Operations Manager) and is still waiting for their reply. According to Schalk this does happen every now and then. I paid R350.00 for the courier services and now i must hear that my parcel has gone missing. This is unacceptable and i need someone to please get back to me regarding this. How can you trust this courier company with your goods?????

• Kg
    Kgristina Sandaran Sagaran Sep 12, 2018

Hi, Trackking no [protected]
    I have sent one parcel(kurtis) to my customer lishantini 27 AUG 2018( MORNING) from TANGKAK SYNET.Then after couple of weeks, Skynet staff from KL was contacted my brother and told that the parcel was missing and ask for the kurtis picture thru watsapp.Till now there is no responsed from Skynet and customer said she didn’t received and ask to refund money for the items. Can u take action on this and refund the money to me or return back my parcel.

Comments

JayHadEnough Jul 10, 2018

Did they get back to you?. My parcel also apparently got lost using Skynet last year Nov 2017 it's now July 2018 still nothing. No call no word no email