Skynet Worldwide Express Logo

Skynet Worldwide Express

Having problems with Skynet Worldwide Express?

+44 208 538 1988 (United Kingdom)
+1 718 470 2126 (United States)
+61 283 378 892 (Australia)
+64 212 442 441 (New Zealand)
+31 204 073 100 (Netherlands)
+351 219 490 100 (Portugal)
+41 448 773 828 (Switzerland)
+60 356 239 090 (Malaysia)
+63 28 250 100 (Philippines)
+65 69 080 210 (Singapore)
+54 800 999 1479 (Argentina)
SkyNet House, 18 -21 Pulborough Way
Hounslow
United Kingdom - TW46DE

Complaints & Reviews

having trouble and paid fortune because of bad service of

i got a parcel service with Skynet UK, but had a big problem on customs not only paid a huge tax but also missing company documents made me lost time and energy! if you have any business for international shipment do not work with Skynet! very poor service and no kind return. they did not delivered my telephone number to the local agent for 10 days and that time costed 100£ in the bounded warehouse for the recepent that was me! although they have ıso2000 certificate do not work with those monkeys! UK Parcel service slow but full service. for Turkey do not use Skynet!

providentfund

Jack Coetzee I'd no [protected]. Work for Skynet from November 2011 untill April e2013 they deduct provident fund money from me and said they bank it with Absa .bank. And Absabank said there isn't any money. My cellphone no is [protected]. I hope you could help me find my providentfund money

slow to respond

my package to the philippines got lost its way in dubai international service due to the negligence if saudia airline. now i want to be compensated fod the loss. they kept me waiting n waiting koz theres an kngoing negotiation betwee this two companies. why me the customer be caught n between. skynet is unmindful of the damage that theyve done...it will slmost two months till now they didnt pay me.

missing parcel

Hi. I bought something online and it was shipped from China to me via Skynet couriers. I did a tracking on their website and it showed that they have already received my parcel on 21 January. I phoned them this morning to do another tracking and was told by Schalk that my parcel has gone missing. I also sent an email to Brent Walker (International Operations Manager) and is still waiting for their reply. According to Schalk this does happen every now and then. I paid R350.00 for the courier services and now i must hear that my parcel has gone missing. This is unacceptable and i need someone to please get back to me regarding this. How can you trust this courier company with your goods?????

JayHadEnough Jul 10, 2018

Did they get back to you?. My parcel also apparently got lost using Skynet last year Nov 2017 it's now July 2018 still nothing. No call no word no email

• Kg
    Kgristina Sandaran Sagaran Sep 12, 2018

Hi, Trackking no 238601775204
    I have sent one parcel(kurtis) to my customer lishantini 27 AUG 2018( MORNING) from TANGKAK SYNET.Then after couple of weeks, Skynet staff from KL was contacted my brother and told that the parcel was missing and ask for the kurtis picture thru watsapp.Till now there is no responsed from Skynet and customer said she didn’t received and ask to refund money for the items. Can u take action on this and refund the money to me or return back my parcel.

scams

Someone from online told me that he sent me a parcel and provided the tracking number and link ask to track...

sending item lost

My name : wilson lew [protected]
Skynet awb no: [protected]
Sktnet company: kepong sending to sepang..

On 29/7, time 11.30am.. I pass my item as a silver small box to kepong skynet.. Received by staff name iynda as a girl..
My item weight 220g, I pay about rm 10.60... My shipment information is parcel..

But on 1/8, just a few day, my friend lilian, she morning 11am already get yr sktnet bag, inside just only few paper..
My small silver box are not inside the skynet bag.. It cant to acceptable..

I already call sktnet customer service, but I also cant get any information about my item..
Sepang sktnet company number 03-[protected], all staff cant give me any support??
And last I call skynet company service, name sumathi 03-[protected], she just ask me to wait the information??

Is not a good service about a this company.. Skynet is a famous company, why it problem can happen on me?
I very disappointed..

• jamesisajeweler Aug 09, 2011

I must tell you like I would tell anyone else here who may be reading my comment "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHEN IT COMES TO SENDING YOUR MONEY TO THEM" because the laws are much different in other countries than in the United States and these crooks can get your money, and never have to send you anything nor talk to you.

• Ak
    akile Aug 06, 2014

I want to complain that, I have sent 3 packages total mass of 34 kg from asmara (Eritrea) to luanda ( Angola) on 28 may 2014. so far the packages are not deliverd I have asked the agents In eritrea so many times but they didn't give me any satisfactory solution yet. The tracking number is 023080009738. I have also checked through the tracking number but it always says not found. I am looking for your solution.

• Al
    Alvin Lee Jun 01, 2015

Skynet service Complaints :
    Skynet shipment# 201469044523 parcel ship via Skynet Penang. Skynet left msg to call skynet office No.042622999 to arrange pick up. I called everyday and many times a day but no one bother to answer the phone. Why sent msg if no one care to pick up the phone ?
    This is the worst ever courier service I ever encountered.
    Pls have some one fix this issue !
    ...Alvin Lee.

big chitter

broadband company named asian net, bharti net, sky net, smart tech m my net etc are branch of RAM KUMAR DUBEY and his partner named balwant singh, rajesh kumar, dharmender singh, sunil singh, etc are launching these froud company at bihar, jharkhand, west bengal .these three state are chitted by upper named person.if any knoeledge about them please call to local police

chiting

Sky net ke partner sunil singh, rajesh singh, robin, dharmendar, neraj, anwer, lokesh ye sabhi mather chod. bahn chod. randi ke aulad hain, ye log tower lagane ke naam se paisa leya karte hain aur baad me offeis band kar ke bhag jate hain, ye log bihar se 22 caror, jharkhnd se 10 caror, bangal se 16 caror ka chiting kar chuke hain, inke compni ka naam hai — skynet, asiannet, g r net

Sky Net
    CHOTU KESRI Mar 26, 2011

sky net ke partner sunil singh, rajesh singh, robin, dharmendar, neraj, anwer, lokesh ye sabhi mather chod.bahn chod.randi ke aulad hain, ye log tower lagane ke naam se paisa leya karte hain aur baad me offeis band kar ke bhag jate hain, ye log bihar se 22 CAROR, JHARKHND SE 10 caror, bangal se 16 caror ka chiting kar chuke hain, inke compni ka naam hai ----skynet, asiannet, g r net

microsoft lottery

I have apparently won $532, 000 pounds from microsoft. Yet I must pay skynet courier $350.00-$690.00 for...

not informed and still charged

A consignments we entrusted to Skynet was destroyed i.e burnt up, enroute to Cape Town during December and that no one informed us of this fact.

Alternative arrangements and printing had to be done at an extra cost to us, to which we explained to Skynet in a formal letter. To date (3-4 months later) we have received no response from management, only an invoice for these parcels which we will refuse to pay on principal.

I have contacted our sales person, who has informed me that he no longer works for the company, on calling Skynet's offices to speak to a person in charge, I am put through to various people, then told that Management are busy in meetings and to leave a message so they can get back to me. I have yet to hear from Management, and will therefore never use the services of Skynet again.

• Lo
    Louis khoo Sep 05, 2015

I am very NOT satisfied with your SKYNET service.

We received call from 017-3938220 at 5 pm on 2 of Sept 2015, but without any respond at 6 30 pm, until 1 pm on 3 of Sept 2015 received the delivery, Skynet staff is NOT polite to treat guests and curse people, this is not the first time i face this problem, here to advice SKYNET pay attention to this problem.

• Br
    Bridgette Klein Jan 30, 2016

I would advise people not to use skynet. I have been waiting for a parcel for the last 3 days. According to their tracking system, everyday for the last 3 days the parcel gets dispatched to my work address, but gets returned again. I have called the cape town office numerous times and the only reply is that it is being delivered, but i never receive it. I have experienced bad services previously and have nothing good to say about this company.

• Ny
    Nyaradzo Machaka Feb 08, 2016

Just tracked my UNISA Study material this morning.
    04 Feb 2016 09:32 Loaded into vehicle UNISA
    04 Feb 2016 10:00 Dispatched To JOHANNESBURG GROUND JOHANNESBURG(ISANDO)
    04 Feb 2016 22:50 Received in JOHANNESBURG(ELANDS)
    05 Feb 2016 08:22 Received in JOHANNESBURG(ELANDS)
    05 Feb 2016 08:23 Dispatched for Delivery JOHANNESBURG(ELANDS)
    08 Feb 2016 07:25 Waybill Returned: Consignee not avail
    08 Feb 2016 07:25 Return JOHANNESBURG(ELANDS)
    And there i was sitting in the Office from 7:09 where Skynet was supposedly came to deliver my books. What annoys me is that Skynet never came and so i phoned to find out what was going on, only to speak to a rude consultant called Florence who had the audacity to tell me that "SHE IS NOT A DRIVER & DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND" seriously? I think Skynet needs to train their call centre agents to talk to clients more politely because at that state I was already frustrated about my delivery having not made and the fact that Skynet system says that i was unavailable?? Please Skynet this is totally unacceptable. I need to know where my books are and when i am going to receive my long awaited books!?

Chantell Swart Feb 10, 2016

I tracked my UNISA delivery this morning
    Tracking Information - Waybill Number UNPG1024061
    Date Time Description Branch
    05 Feb 2016 12:13 Loaded into vehicle UNISA
    05 Feb 2016 12:38 Dispatched To JOHANNESBURG GROUND JOHANNESBURG(ISANDO)
    06 Feb 2016 10:01 Received in JOHANNESBURG(ELANDS)
    09 Feb 2016 00:47 Received in JOHANNESBURG(ELANDS)
    09 Feb 2016 01:45 Dispatched To RUSTENBURG JOHANNESBURG(ELANDS)
    09 Feb 2016 07:25 Received in RUSTENBURG
    09 Feb 2016 08:41 Dispatched for Delivery RUSTENBURG
    09 Feb 2016 17:45 Waybill Returned: Bad address
    09 Feb 2016 17:45 Return RUSTENBURG

I had to phone the Skynet Rustenburg Branch this morning to ask them how my courier address could not be clear...they delivered my UNISA books here for about 1 and a half years.! I am absolutely not satisfied with this! This is unacceptable, please appoint competent staff!

• Mo
    Mokgadi Jul 29, 2016

I've been waiting to receive my study material and when I tracked it appeared that it was despatched for delivery in Johannesburg (Elands)...I need to prepare for my exams so please do the right thing and courier my study material!!!

getting an invoice from them has been a mission impossible

Getting an invoice from them has been a mission. Today I called and was passed from post to pillar untill I got to a lady by the name of Derby. She was full of laughter when she told me that they are so used to complaints, it gets in on one ear and out the other. Means nothing at all. I asked what makes them survive with such kind of service and her reply was that people have no choice they just come. She affirmed that am not the first and certainly will not be the last.

• Sk
    SkyNet Compler Oct 13, 2010

### SkyNet!!! Stupid Stupid Stupid and Stupid No Mother Teaching Services and it's Son Of the ###!!!
    ### SkyNet!!! I Lost Millions coz of Skynet Services Sucks and ###s!!!

SAATCE Feb 04, 2011

SKYNET service is not good i am agree with you only for saudi arabia and specialy the manegment MR. SAUD ALFOZAN GM Riyadh office Souhail National Sales Manager, Dammam Office, Jeddah Office, all of them STUPID they don't know how to manage the company they are fighting each other and dont care about the company I can proof that they are distroing the company Image. Higher athoratees shuld take action on this if they need to run this company THANKS.
    If any furthure inquiry please contact me on [email protected]

Noob Skynet Feb 17, 2011

###ing skynet .. my item delay 3days still not come .. i m very angry !!!

fake scam

Hi This is anther example of a scam through a guy name nick Ray, claimed from UK that I met on dating...

Skynet Cargo Ltd (Malaysia)

non-delivery of urgent document

We booked a under 500 gms document at calcutta on 27/8/2009 via awb no:0001-[protected] thru skynet worldwide express to china. This was my shipment advice to buyer and till today posting of this matter the courier is still not traceable in thier tracking site as the claim. When chased to their service manager mr. Suresh shetty in mumbai, mobile numbers: [protected], he confirmed that we are handling thru third party and it will be delivered in 3-4 working days, we don't work on saturday and sunday. Still no trace, their counter part in china is saying they are still unable to get this shipment fm airlines. We have all mail and communication in records. This type of courier company like skynet worldwide express are just working as collector. Making collection of parcel and hand over to another services agency, who is having service on that region. They are simply commission agent on parcel, having no depth and control on documents/parcel/shipment, if you have given them. As I am suffering, requesting people to, pls check before making any shipment to skynet worldwide express, india. They are simply bogus. Regards, midday developers pvt limited. Howrah, west bengal.

• Sk
    SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXP Sep 02, 2009

Dear all the commentors,

This person Mr.Manoj Sharma not upto the level to understand what we are explaining as we asked his friends to explain more on this. However, we understand that, he may be a person at compnay name MIDDAY Developers, it is quite surprising that, what he can develop as he still not able to develop his mind and writing like something abnormal. Pls note below explanation which we given to Mr.Manoj Sharma and understand exact fact of the statement of Mr.Sharma.

Dear Manoj Sharma,

Well noted with thanks.

Just note below screen shot and try to understand about working days and non working days.

This shipment recd and connected on 28/8 and the whole world knows that, there is week end holiday at far East on SAT and SUN as it falls under non working days. However, the shipment on forwarded to final destination China on 31/8. Yes. we commit delivery 4 working days as your shipment just finishing 2 days and today is the 3 rd and now the shipment on transit to china and we try to get it deliver on 4th day that is tomorrow.

Now we request you to pls if u not understands what we are trying to explain, pls ask ur friends to explain on this to you and hope u will understand the fact.

Regds,

Suresh Shetty

Quality & Special Services Manager.

• Ge
    George Millard Sep 21, 2010

Yes... Sky net is FAKE... total [censor]! I am having the exact same problems with Skynet taking for ever. Be a professional business and say what you mean and mean what you say. This company is a fraud!! Don't believe them!!

PS. I'm from the UNITED STATES and I speak English!! GZZZZZZ

• Ad
    Adit Aggarwal Jul 16, 2013

Skynet is one of the worst courier companies in India. They are the most greedy, unqualified and dishonest people. DOn't ever use them for import or export.

about the lotto courier by toyota email award promo on-line uk

For the below details i get the mail from sky net courier services uk i want that this email true or not. If...

askig for charges for delivery of winning cheque fromfake companies

Some one emailing me that I have won some lottery in uk.. and wants delivery charges for cheque of 1750000 gbp.. order no snt/[protected]..

cheryl grass Oct 28, 2008

i have been getting scam emails from some one. on average i get at least 10 a week all claiming i have won the uk lottery, so at moment i'm about 4 million richer.lol... also getting scam emails from some one saying that their husband left them money, , , , the latest one saying if i pay 200.00 to skynet courier service they will deliver a cheque for 500, 00. i just hope othere people dont get scammed..

• Ry
    rytis Nov 29, 2008

I got some email abaut big win in lottery I can bealive ?

saikia May 24, 2009

i got a text in my cell ...climing i won some million bucks...is it real or fake.pliz let me know

• Gi
    gigi85 Jul 19, 2009

SOME ONE EMAILING ME THAT I HAVE WON 1.000.000 GB P...is it true???

• Ra

====================================
    Ref: YM35447XN
    Batch: YM 09102XN

Dear Lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

Our affiliated delivery company(INTERNATIONAL SKYNET COURIER SERVICE)department in which your winnings cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{750, 000.00GBP}has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the INTER.S.C.S company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your winning verification form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.
    ==============================================
    CONTACT INTERNATIONAL SKYNET COURIER COMPANY

DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr. Terry Denham

COMPANY EMAIL: [email protected]
    TEL: +447035945177
    TEL: +447024076580
    ==============================================

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by INTERNATIONAL SKYNET COURIER SERVICE are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/1010}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.Do have a nice day.

NOTE:YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR PRIZE{PARCEL}

Best Regards,
    Mr. James Cole

(Events Manager)
    Payment and Release Order Dept

• Pa
    pavan1473 Sep 07, 2009

woww..
    d same mail i got wht rajdj got.. is it true??..
    n dey r now asking for delivery charges of prize..
    can any1 answer 2 me..
    plz..
    will b waiting for ur reply...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices