Skrillskrill fraud

S

My customer id : [protected], Ticket Response (#[protected]) it has been 6 days, and i have no update why skrill has blocked my account, and whenever i called support team, they simply says they dont have update and relevant team is working on it, and my account has blocked on 20th june, and skrill has withdrawn the amount of 47$ without my notice, how can you withdraw my hard earned money with my permission, do u think you can do whatever you want if you have controls...??????